Chapter 6

(A/N: Bunker 9 assumes the space for whichever quantity of people needs to be kept. Deal with it)

Third person POV

It was a normal day at Camp Half-Blood, or as normal as it could possibly be. Camp Jupiter was visiting, and the Dining Pavilion was packed. The Hunters were also visiting to celebrate the anniversary of the camp alliance. Everyone was eating when a shadow covered them. They looked up to see massive spaceships. Then, a hologram appeared.

"I am Commander Sendak of the Galra Empire. Surrender or be destroyed"

Everyone looked at Chiron, alarmed. "I doubt they can see through the Mist, but just in case, grab the absolutely necessary things and go to Bunker 9. No Drew, makeup is not absolutely necessary" the centaur added once he saw the daughter of Aphrodite counting her lipsticks on the table. "Do not panic"

Naturally, everyone started panicking. The head counselors took their siblings to pack supplies.

After everyone was inside Bunker 9, (including Sally, Paul and Estelle who were just dropping Percy off for the summer, but stayed to be safe) Chiron divided the Hunters into one part and the campers in another (to avoid getting anyone killed). Then called a counselor meeting.

They were about to discuss the matter at hand when an IM appeared in front of them.

"Um, hi?" Keith said, more like asked, on the other end.

"KEITH! HOW DARE YOU NOT CALL US FOR MORE THAN A MONTH! DIDN'T YOU THINK WE WOULD WORRY?!" Hazel screamed on his face.

He became a little pale, no one liked an angry Hazel. "I'm on my way to Earth" Keith explained.

"You're in space?" Travis Stoll asked. Keith nodded. "That's so cool!" Connor added.

"Have the Galra attacked?" Keith asked.

"I'm afraid you're correct, Keith" Chiron responded.

Keith seemed deep in thought. "As I said, we're on our way. I think that because this does not involve anything mythological, none of you can attack directly, right?" after a nod from the centaur, he continued. "You could send a couple of representatives to the Garrison if you'd like, maybe contact the Kanes or Magnus too. I don't know if Galra can see through the Mist, so be careful" A voice called Keith's name and he quickly cut the connection.

With that, they agreed they would send Annabeth and Piper as representatives. With Nico's help, the girls shadow traveled to a tunnel near the Garrison and arrived just in time to blend in with a group of people that was entering the organization.

Not long after Nico shadow-traveled back to Bunker 9, the Hunters called for another councilor meeting. "Lady Artemis sent us a message" Thalia started; she looked a little pale. "She says Galra can see through the Mist, and that they might attack Olympus"

"You and the Hunters go scout the Empire State Building, as you can easily blend in with nature. If anything happens, report back here and we will send reinforcements" Chiron answered, looking alarmed.

The Hunters left immediately and the campers started putting on armor. With a city such as Olympus, it would be impossible for the invaders not to attack it.

- - - - -

Meanwhile, at the Galaxy Garrison, everyone welcomed the newcomers. Annabeth and Piper stuck together as they made their way to a less packed area.

"Remember, we are just here to supervise, not interfere. This is the mortal's battle, not ours" Annabeth reminded her friend.

"Hello there"

Both girls turned to see a man looking at them. "You must be the representatives Chiron informed me about. I'm Commander Samuel Holt, Legacy of Athena"

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Holt. I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, and this is Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite"

"Call me Sam, please. You will have to sleep here with the rest of the refugees, but if you need anything, just ask"

"Thank you, Sam" Annabeth said.

"I have to go back, but if you have any suggestions, I'm open to hear them. Just charmspeak someone or use the Mist on them and they'll lead you to my office"

With that, Sam left the girls to themselves.

"It would be nice if we could just take a break from getting rid of random creatures that want to take over the planet" Piper commented.

☆☆☆☆☆
A/N: Sorry for the long wait! This chapter was just something of a filler. I wanted to add the riordanverse characters because if there was an alien invasion going on, I doubt they would just stay wherever they are and do nothing. They will most likely simply fade into background characters here, without much of an impact in the Voltron storyline. Hopefully, next chapter will be longer!

~CHB