11

Chapter 11: She's my crush?

Bringggg! Bringgg! Bring! Bri-
Cheryl groaned reaching her hand over turning her alarm off. She looked up at her clock, Saturday. She wiped her eyes sitting up a bit. Her eyes met with the vanity mirror. "Hi there." She said smiling as she looked in the mirror. Now she wouldn't usually be like this is the morning. I guess something changed her on this WONDERFUL,AMAZING, GLORIOUS...

"Saturday!" She said ripping the covers off of herself getting up out of bed turning on the radio.

Gooooood morning listeners! Today is a amazing Saturday! We got a special one for you guys today, we got Mr. Blue Sky on schedule. Sit back relax and have a good time...

Sun is shinin in the sky
Cheryl chuckled as the song started. "Shall we do a dance Mr.cuddles?" She said grabbing her bear.

"Come on cuddles, dance!" She said flinging they bear around as she danced.

There ain't a cloud in sight
Cheryl chuckled as she continued to dance walking towards her closet picking out her outfit. "Hm?" She said turning around. "This one?" She said showing Mr.Cuddles a summer dress. The bear fell forwards and Cheryl frowned. "I don't like that one either." She said putting it back.

It's stopped rainin' everybody's in the play
"How about this?" She turned around and sighed. "Come on Mr.Cuddles! Toni's gonna see me today!" She said throwing her hands up. "Hey lovebug, dropping you off in 10." Clifford said through the door. "Got it dad!" Cheryl yelled turning her music off. "That's enough music Cuddles. You can't even help pick out an outfit, talk about rude!" She chuckled. She went into her dressing room and came out 4 minutes later.

She walked to the mirror. "Okayyy." She said posing in the mirror. "I'm a cutie,yes I am, I'm a cutie, yes I am!" She chanted dancing. "Cheryl!" Someone said banging on the door. "I'm coming!" Damn! She went to her jewelry box getting her necklaces and rings.

She ran downstairs to the kitchen. "I'm here, me and my..." she stopped as a strand of hair hit her nose. She smiled and pushed her hair back. "Obviously messy hair." She smiled. "I'm taking you to work today." Jason said smiling. "Nah I'll walk." "Not after what happened last time!" Clifford said. "Dad, it's fine I'm-" "I'm not arguing with you Cheryl." Her dad said.

Cheryl chuckled. "Cool, lets go!" She said walking to the door. "I'm hungry though-" "Jason take your sister to work!" Penelope said. Jason sighed loudly and got up. "Let's go you little runt!" He said storming out of the house. Cheryl chuckled as she left behind him.

ICONIC TIME JUMP (Cheryl's POV)
"Hey Cheryl, how it going?" Some random girl yelled to me as I was walking into the school . "Hey Cheryl!"Another yelled. I just turned around and smiled. Whatever that's about. "Hey Cheryl, I uh heard you needed a lab partner. Would you maybe be interested..." she said looking down.

I chuckled lifting her head up. "Your adorable, yes I want to be your partner. You could have asked me at lunch." I said walking away. What's going on? "Hey blossom!" That's a guys voice. I turned around for my eyes to be met with Archie Andrews. THE Archie Andrews who beat a guy because he looked at her too hard.

"What's up?" I said taking a deep breath. "I heard you chocked the hell out of Claire Davis, Is that true?" He said looking down at me. I took a step back running my fingers through my hair nervously. "If I did?" I answered confidently. "Then that shit..." he paused putting his hand on my arm.