twenty five

"Bye, guys!" Lisa walked into Jennie's house, all excited.

She shut the door behind her, and looked at Jennie on the couch. The model's eyes were puffy. She looked sick.

Lisa smirked at her, sitting all of her bags from shopping down. "I didn't think you'd do it."

Jennie only looked at her. She didn't say a word.

"Who would've thought that you'd be so lovesick," Lisa giggled.

Still no response. Lisa decided to keep going.

"Crying over a relationship is so unlike you—"

"Get out of my house," Jennie said.

Lisa looked at her like she was crazy. "What?"

"Get out of my fucking house," the older girl stood up.

"Why are you mad at me?" Lisa scoffed. "I didn't make you break up with her—"

"You have three seconds to get out," Jennie said, "unless you want your ass whooped."

Lisa looked her best friend up and down. She shook her head. "Whatever. Call me when you're not acting like a bitch."

Lisa left the house and tears immediately formed in Jennie's eyes. She flopped back down on the couch and continued crying. Much like Rosé was doing now.

The second Rosé stepped on Rodeo Drive it started pouring rain. Fortunately for her, that meant she was almost home. Even after spending over an hour walking back home, the tears still hadn't stopped. She was still sobbing, drenched in rain. If anything, the rain made her sob even harder.

She finally made it to her apartment building, and slowly made her way to the elevator. She clicked on her floor, then wrapped her arms around herself for comfort. She was cold, and tired, and wanted to sleep her pain away.

When she made it to her floor, she got to her apartment, and to her surprise, the door was unlocked.

She walked into the living and room and everyone was there. Joy and Jisoo immediately looked at her.

"Rosé!" Jisoo immediately got up. "Oh, my God, where have you been? I've been so worried. You didn't even pick up your phone when I called."

Rosé just looked at her.

"You're soaking wet," Joy pouted at her best friend. "Did you not get an uber? Why didn't you call?"

Taeyong paused whatever he was watching and looked at his sister-in-law. He titled his head to the side. Rosé looked at him, making eye contact. He stood up walking over to her. He could see the pain in her eyes.

"She broke your heart, didn't she?" Taeyong asked, softly.

Rosé shut her eyes, slowly nodding her head.

Taeyong let out a sigh, tearing up. He pulled the younger girl into a hug and shut his eyes, letting tears fall.

Jisoo was shocked. She had rarely ever seen Taeyong cry. His heart had clearly broken for Rosé.

"It's okay," he spoke softly to the girl. "You'll be okay."

"She said she had it all planned," Rosé sobbed. "She never really loved me. It was all a game. I should've listened to you."

Taeyong shook his head. "I thought she loved you at one point, too," he said. "If she convinced me; after everything I said about her; either someone made her do it, or she's just a damn good actress."

"Hey," Jisoo grabbed Rosé's hand. "Come on, you've gotta get out of these clothes before you get sick."

Taeyong let his sister-in-law go, giving her a sad smile. Jisoo intertwined her and Rosé's fingers as she lead her down the hallway. Rosé sniffed, leaning her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"I feel like such an idiot," she mumbled.

Jisoo shook her head. "The only idiot here, is Jennie," she said. "She lost a good one. You're probably the best she's ever had."

"I doubt it."

Jisoo smiled at her sister, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I don't."

-

a/n: something's off...

but i'm not quite sure what it is