Chapter 6

This is what the rooftop greenhouse looks like ------>

ALSO, FOR THE HYPERLINKS FOR THE PICS PLEASE GO TO QUOTEV AND LOOK UP THE SAME CHAPTER ON MY FANFIC! :-)

***Just a heads up, I only showed the thanator's stats like height, weight, etc because Khloe uses this transformation against Raph later. Its the only form strong enough to overpower him. You'll see why in a future chapter...***

ALSO, A huge THANK YOU to Astraea Morrison for her funny twist on my story's chapter! It turned out great!

Jacuzzi - Outdoor_Hot_Tub_Night_large

Pool - Met+2+Miami+REVISED_Rooftop+Pool_Hi

Bonfire pit and lounge - ivy-rooftop

BBQ area - Marvelous-Bbq-Grill-decorating-ideas-for-Beguiling-Landscape-Modern-design-ideas-with-bluestone-chicago-roof-deck-concrete-counters-concrete-dining-table-ipe-ipe-fence

"Training Area" - dscn6994

(there's a fence that separates this from the rest of the rooftop's features, made of metal that looks like a pickets fence.

Sister's Weapons

Hidden Daggers - 1330210821

Revolver - revolver-mod38-niquel

Bows - 49179-DEFAULT-l

A2100_j

Flashlight taser - large_959_SWPF7000R-product

Transformations:

raven-griffin (half raven or verreaux's eagle, half black jaguar) - 6150139-heraldic-griffin5

verreaux's eagle - verrauxs-eagle_adm_klipriviersberg-gp_30-4-09-12

raven - common_raven_2

black jaguar (just the back legs and tail) - Black%2Bjaguar%252C%2Bcburnett-Wikipedia

CloudJumper - How+To+Train+Your+Dragon+2+Film+Picture+(15)

Banshee - vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jamescameronsavatar/images/b/b1...

Great Leonopteryx - 1afae4e804a4

Khloe

I went to the "training area" and first practiced my assassin skills: stabbing and jabbing and blocking and redirecting with my blade cuffs with hidden daggers where my wrists are. They come out in front of my hands whenever I turn my hands out and flex my wrists. Then I quickly retracted them and switched to shooting at targets I made by carving wood discs and painting them like a bullseye. I had a traditional bow, but I did use a more modern bow sometimes. My flashlight taser could take down someone in seconds and my revolver had special KO, bomb and taser darts as well as bullets if things get nasty.

I then practiced my uncommon mutant forms: the raven-griffin, CloudJumper, mountain banshee and the great leonopteryx (avatar). The Leonopteryx, thanator and Toothless are, by far, my top 3.

I practiced the griffin's flying maneuvers and in-flight attacks, slashing with talons and tearing apart with an eagle's beak. There wasn't much this form could do, it was the weakest of my forms, so I never use it much.

CloudJumper is a stormcutter dragon. Valka's dragon. It's massive and, from watching the movie several times, it couldn't be controlled by the Alpha...until the very end of the movie.

The mountain banshee form couldn't fight. I only used this form to fly over New York. The great leonopteryx couldn't fight but it could in-air attacks and maneuvers like fling a huge helicopter like it did in the movie avatar.