Prologue

Franz Clyden Cruz,

Thank you for staying with me and for keeping your promise. Thank you for being with me, even just for 3months. I wish I could explain to you how you make me feel happy by just staying in my life. I just want you to know that having you in my life makes me feel complete.

Can you love me too? Gusto kong itanong sayo 'yan. But it will always be Krystal. I know how stupid I am to fall in love with someone who's inlove with my bestfriend. And I'm sorry for that Franz.

I know that you're not the only one guy in the world, but always remember that you're the only one that matters. In this 7.6 billion of people, you're the one that I really want, Franz.

And I hate it. Bakit ba kase ikaw pa? Sa dami ng lalake, bakit ikaw pa?

They say, there's always gonna be that one person in your life you cannot walk away from. And in my situation, It's you Franz, you're the one person that I can't walk away, but I really have to.

Maybe one day, we will meet again as characters in a different story. Maybe that will be the day I can finally say that you're mine for a lifetime, Franz. Maybe in another life I can make you stay, and I can make you love me.

Be happy Franz. I'm really sorry for being a nosy girl you have known for 3 months, thank you for staying, I had fun.

Please take care of Krystal, love her unconditionally. And fight for the girl you love. I will pray for your happiness Franz.

You know? I want to feel your love Franz. But it looks like I can't really feel it anymore. Maybe I can feel it from other guy, just like the way how I want it.

I'll never forget that once I had love the captain of Wesley Fighters, unconditionally.

Until our paths will cross again Franz. I know that this will be not the last time we'll see each other. I'll see you again Franz.

Alexa Shayna Felesco.