「 07 」

i realized that the situation of the disease depends on how strong your love for someone is. that's why george had suffered so quickly and greatly, it's because his love for dream grew deeper and deeper. and everytime i see george suffering, i am always reminded of how strong his love for dream is.

the guy is almost always on death's door. that's how much he loves him.

he must love clay that much, huh.

nice for him... george loves him... i will never be able to experience that.

花言葉。」

WHY?? GOD, WHY ARE YOU TAKING HIM TOO SOON?? nick cried as he was doing cpr on george at the park. when they both returned to the bench, nick dropped the ice cream he was holding and did not hesitate to run at full speed to george's aid.

i don't care anymore if he doesn't love me back, i don't fucking care. just don't take him away from us. I SACRIFICED EVERYTHING JUST FOR HIM, WHY ARE YOU TAKING HIM AWAY?! george is the only thing i have left... why do i have to experience all these pain... what did i do wrong? what did george do wrong? why? he was thinking all of these as he was still doing cpr on george, his tears dropping on the latter's shirt and face. his only focus was the person in front of him and his only goal is to save him. but even when the ambulance came, george still hasn't woken up.

as the men were placing george on the stretcher, nick stood up and punched clay in the face. the people who were surrounding them backed out in shock. nick grabbed clay's collar and stared at him dead in the eyes. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"i did nothing!!" clay said as he too, was also crying. they could both hear darryl in the back, trying to convince nick to stop, but he was at his limit. he didn't know what to do anymore. taking everything all in, he doesn't have the physical capability to stop both of his friends fighting as it was draining him.

"you were fucking here beside him. you already know what condition he's in. but WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET THESE ALL HAPPEN?! YOU COULD'VE FUCKING PREVENTED THIS! THIS!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO HIM?!ㅡ LET FUCKING GO OF ME!" nick shouted all his thoughs to dream, before two officers came and held him back.

clay who couldn't do anything, just cried there. nick's right. i could've prevented this.

why did i even choose not to look at him, afraid of the tears that will fall down? not looking at him should've been out of my fucking options. if i'd chosen to look at him, i would cry because i won't take it. but george wouldn't be brought to the hospital. STUPID FUCKING CLAY! WHAT CAN YOU EVEN DO?!