Part 5

I entered my house. It doesn't really matter to my mom whether I'm inside or outside the house. I bet she didn't realize I wasn't even at home this night, she must have found another man to spend the night with.
I ran up to my room without even seeing if my mom was there or not. Tears trickled down my cheeks. Before I knew it, I was crying like crazy and screaming into my pillow.
After a while, I was okay. I decided to check my phone. No messages.
Thankfully it was a Sunday today, so no school.

The rest of the day was just boring. I finished some homework, actually all of my homework. I finished reading a book and I went through social media for like half of the day.
It was night time now. I was going to change into my pajama, when there was a slight knock on my door.
"Come in!" I called.
"Ms. Adams, you have a visitor." said the house servant.
"Bring him in." I said.
After a few minutes, someone entered, which completely surprised me. I was kinda hoping that Reggie would come, but instead, it was his best friend. Sam.
"Hey, uh, I know its pretty late..." he said.
"Oh, no, it's okay. What happened?"
He took a second, then said, "Reggie, he's not in a good state. What you did to him yesterday, it sucked."
"Okay, okay Sam. I know you're mad at me, and I know that I messed up. But please, if you're here to just tell me that I was being an insensitive little brat by kissing or trying to kiss Alex, then please go."
"No, it's not just that."
"Then what?" I asked him, still pissed.
"That boy Alex, you should stay away from him."
"OKAY SAM!" I yelled.
"Hayley you really don't know anything about that boy, and I'm telling you this for your own good-"
But before he could finish his sentence I threw him out of my room.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was 6 am. I'm an early riser.
I slipped out of my bed, showered, did all the usual things. Then after a light salad for breakfast I headed to school.
I avoided everyone I saw. Thankfully I didn't run into Tamara or Reggie or even Sam. Ugh, that asshole.
I walked into chemistry, forgetting that there was someone else I didn't want to run into.
As I took my seat, I realized that Alex was already seated next to me. I decided to ignore his presence.
"Hayley, Uh, hi."
"Hey."
I was supposed to ignore him.
"I just wanted to apologize again. I'm really sorry."
Wow. Well, maybe he's just being nice, but no-one would apologize for something they haven't done. Alex seems genuinely nice. And he's clearly trying to make me feel better.
"No, Alex it wasn't your fault. Trust me, I'm okay. It'll all be fine." I smiled at him.
After a while, Mr. Williams came, taught us a bunch of things, and then at the end of the class gave us an assignment. We had to perform a series of experiments on microscale acid based titration. And we had to chose partners.
I turned to Alex. He was already looking at me.
"Partners?"
"Partners?"
We both said in unison.
"Agreed." I said.
"You can come over to my place. How about today evening, maybe around 5?" he asked.
"Sure. I'm not exactly sure where it is though, text me the address?"
"Well, that's only if we exchanged numbers."
I could see that Alex was smiling widely from the inside even though he didn't show it.
"Phone." I said.
He handed me his phone, and I typed in my number.
"See ya!" I said, leaving Alex and his wide grin.

Okay, now at least I had something to look forward to. Then rest of the day was boring, I had to listen to the boring love stories of the rest of my 'gang'. Reggie and I sat really for from each other during lunch, and Tamara being Tamara sat super close to Reggie the entire time and smirked at me every time I looked at her.
So are Reggie and I together? Or-
I just got a notification, so I quickly picked up my phone. Anything to get away from these people.
Oh! He just texted me his address. It's actually not that far from my house.

After school got over instead of going home, I decided to drive to my favorite spot.

Hey everyone! Hope you like this chapter. I know its been long since I have posted, I'll try to post more often now.
Do vote and comment! ❤
Vriti_15~