Chapter 10 Oralia

A/N Do you guys like my book so far? Again sorry for typos or anything like that.😘😋

Nash's P.O.V

"Nash?"

"Um I um"

Before I could say anything she ran and jumped into my arms. She tried to kiss me but I stopped her.

"I have a girlfriend"

"Who?" She said looking disappointed.

"Ilyssa." I said setting Oralia softly on the hospital bed.

"Have I ever met her?"

"Yes" I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"When" she said looking confused.

"10 minutes ago" I said looking down at my feet.

"I think your confused Nash. That's Maria."

"No it's not that's Ilyssa!" I said a little louder than I meant too.

"Nashy baby go home get some sleep"

"Her name is Ilyssa I can prove it!"

"Prove it then Nash"

I quickly pulled out my phone and showed her all the pictures we took together.

"See!"

"That doesn't prove anything Nash you probably just took those with Maria."

"But look at her vine account!"

I pulled up her vine account and scrolled down to her 1st vine. "See!"

The vine said; "hey guys it's Ilyssa hope you like my vines" and then she did a duck face and a stay fierce sign.

"Okay now I believe you"

"Thank god!"

"Okay so tell me why she thinks her name is Mariah and that she's dating Dillion?"

I told her the whole story about how she moved in to the house next door and I broke up with Brianna. Wait Brianna! I just realized something it was Brianna! I was so angry!!! THAT FUCKING SLUT RATCHET ASS BITCH ALMOST KILLED ILYSSA!!!" Oralia was really confused as I was screaming and yelling about Brianna.

"Slow down Nash finish the story!"

"One second!"

Calls Brianna

"Hey Nashy baby" she said in a sexy voice.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT! YOU ARE WHITE FUCKING TRASH! YOU ATE A DIRTY FUCKING WHORE YOU ALMOST KILLED ILYSSA JUST SO YOU COULD BE WITH ME!!!"

"Nashy baby calm down come over will talk about it. We can take a shower and then I'll let you grind on me."

"YOU FUCKING SLUT I WILL NEVER EVER HAVE SEX OR BE WITH YOU!"

"You know you still have feelings for me Nash."

"I DO NOT AND YOU CAN KEEP THINKING THAT IF YOU WANT TO. KEEP THINKING THAT WHILE YOUR IN JAIL! BECAUSE IM CALLING MY LAWYER! AND HE'S GOING TO PUT YOUR RATCHET ASS IN JAIL FOR CAUSING ILYSSA BRAIN DAMAGE!"
"Nashy baby please"

Call ended

"Oo fistey Nash, I like it!"

"I told you Oralia I'm with Ilyssa."

"Can we at least be friends now that I'm back in North Carolina?"

"Of course!" What happened to that by the way?"

"Well my dad got a job offer out in Arizona and he got fired last week so yeah. We moved back here to stay with my Grandma."

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"Will you help me get Ilyssa back?"

"As much as I still like you, of course I want you to be happy."

"Thanks Oralia it means a lot to me"

"Your welcome! Now let's quit all the mushy love stuff and go get yo gurl!"