Part 3

Ok. Wrong spellings and grammars. SHT HAPPENS! ;) sorry for that. :D Hehehehe. Forgive. so... ENJOY!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Part 3

Chapter1: Chasing her.... [Mr. Right's confuse]

            I never thought of myself chasing after someone so younger than me. Someone who looks so innocent and so precious. I couldn't hurt someone like her. But I can't hel myself to her and the wanting that is difficult to contol, to hold off. I can't back away from her.

            "Hey!" I finally said and I think I startled her. Spun around just to look at me and she looked so sweet and cute. "Oh!" and accedentally said "That's cute." and smiled at her. What the hell was I thinking. Was I even thinking, I didn't betrayed what was on my mind, I kept it inside my thoughts. She said "Thanks." with her cutes voice. It was so amazing. I felt butterflies. What the heck am I saying??!?!?!?!

            Someone was yeling "Hey" like crazy. When we turned around it was Martha. Carmen's bestfriend. I never thought that she can be popular, Martha that is. Carmen's the kind of person who stays perfectly still so no one can talk about her, but she can't be because of her sister who was the queen of the social life in this school until today her name's being talked about here. Well you can never see a girl get dumped beside a trash can and she even got more popular with what happened to her.

            Martha reached where we are and she greeted us with "Hey." and grasped for some air and she started talking about something, and my mind is thinking that if I can't control what I feel for the girl who's standing right beside me. I cannot believe that my heart is beating for her and I cannot stand being far from her. I never thought of beating for her, I couldn't believe that my heart will beat for someone again.

            I woke up from my deep thought when someone's tires came scratching the cement floor. It was reeally annoying but it was my bestfriend and I got used to eaat, at least. He parked just beside Carmen's BMW. Great carmen has to go now. She hated him. He annoys her too much. At first I liked him annoying him but it's getting tired especially when you know. What I said awhile ago.

        "Hey!" He nodded to me and nodded back. When I turned around Carmen was no longer there.

        "Car!" I called out to her but she didn't hear me so I called again but no turning back to see her beautiful face. i turned to look at Mike.

        "Dude? Why are you calling for her?" he asked, that's a good question to ask myself but I can't even answer that. "Huh?" I said blankly ignoring his question. "Man, what is up?" He asked again. "Nothing man." i shoved his question away and making my way to my locker. He called out to me but I didn't look back at him. I kept ignoring him. I took out my phone out off my pocket. I was thinking of texting Carmen and asking her if she's mad at me. Then I shoved my phone back in my pocket.

        I got to my locker and there was a paper popping out of my locker, I snatched it out and opened it. It says:

    Where: 24 Billing Burg.

    When: Today; 7:00PM onwards

    Who: EVERYBODY!

    What: Bring something where you can swim in and LOOK HOT! ;)

        Then suddenly someone was behind me ang poked my back and I turned around and it was Tasha "Hey." She said and smiled at me flirtly. "Hey!" i nodded to her. She took the paper away from me. "What's this?" What the hell is she thinking? She has no right to do these things to me anymore. I snatched the paper again and opened my locker and shoved it in with my bag. I took my books for my first class and slammed my locker close.