Part7 Chapter1

Before I'd start this chapter I'd like to say THANK YOU to those people reading my story! :D Thank you so much!

And I dedicate this chapter to Bookloverandreader :D

Note from me: Guys! Keep reading! :-bd And keep creating! ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part7

Chapter1"Sleepless... [Clumsy's POV]

I don't know what to do.

I was laying down on Michael's bed, since last night, he went out of the house saying "I'll go out for some air." and he banged the door right into my face.

I couldn't sleep. I don't know what to do.

I grabbed my phone under my pillow and stared at it for awhile mumbling to myself if I should tell Jake about last night or tell Amanda or Martha or call Michael and tell him to come home.

It was sunday and school will start again tomorrow. I don't know what to do.

Then I heard the front door open. I rushed out off Michael's bed and run down stairs. It was already 6:00AM. When I reached down stairs my eyes grew wide seeing a bruised Michael right infront of me. He was looking at me. Emotionless. Why is he covered with bruise? He look so tired. He looked at me intently, I walked up to him and "What happened?" I was reaching out to touch the blood in his lips. He grabbed my hand before i could wipe the blood away, he pulled me into his arms tightly wrapping his arms around me. He was shaking. "I won't let him touch you again." he whispered to my ears. There was anger boiling up in his voice . who was he talking about?

He colapsed into my ar,s leaving me there trying to help him up, trying to wake him up.

"Michael wake up!!!"

Hey guys! :) Sorry for this short chapter. :) So what do you think? Please tell me! :|

Vote Comment anything! :) Please??? >:D< I appreciate it! LIKE SO MUCH!

THANK YOU FOR THE PEOPLE WHO KEEPS READING MY LAME STORY! :) :* I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Coco-mets signing off