Part 6 Chapter1

Part 6

Chapter1: I want her to know... [Perfect's a little out off his mind]

We arrived at the house. It was a quiet ride. I don't know what to talk about especially when she thinks I don't like her or something like that. I tried a conversation but nothing. She was busy texting and talking to Jake. What are they? Are they dating? Hooked up? Or worse! In a relationship. I felt twisting in my guts.

"Hey can you carry John to his room?"  she asked me.

"Sure." I grabbed the little guy's right arm and put my other hand under his back and pulled him close to me. His really hot. I got him down on his bed and Carmen was right behind me carrying her bag.

"Thanks." she said "I'll take it from here." I nodded and left but I hesitated and thought I should just wait outside.

She come out off the room and I was there looking at her. We were looking at each other in the eyes. She was the one who broke the contact and even saw her blushed. Great. She walked downstairs and I followed her. She went straight to the living room.

"Can I have a pillow and blanket?" She asked me. Before I could answer the phone rings. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed it. "Hello?" it was my mom on the other end.

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't let Carmen sleep on the couch. John made weewee there and I haven't asked the helpers to clean it out."

"Then where is she sleeping?"

"Can you let her stay with you?"

"What?! I'm not  so sure if she'd like that" I looked at her and she looked at me with an asking eyes.

"Then let her sleep with John."

"No no!" I said, i want her to sleep on a comfy bed. "I'll let her sleep there."

"Good!" she hanged up on me.

"What was that?" she was walking in the kitchen.

"My mom said you can stay in my room. She doesn't want you to sleep in the couch because John hurinated there and she haven't asked anyone to clean it."

"But where are you going to sleep?" she asked sitting on the counter near me.

"I am not sleeping on the floor." I knew what she's thinking she wanted me to sleep on the floor that'll be the last thing am going to do. Last time I did, I had vomit all over me when I woke up. "Well I am not sleeping on the floor." She raised an eyebrow.

"I could sleep beside John." she said.

"What?" Oh no you don't.

"I'm going to sleep beside John." she repeated.

"I can't let you." I said.

"Why not?" she backed away and looked at me.

"Because John's Claustrophobic." i made up an excuse and I am hoping that she's ging to but it.

"Really?" she looked apologetic. I nodded. She walked to the living room and suddenly sat on the couch.

"EWWW!" jumping off of it. "It stinks!" I laughed and she looked at me with a questioning look. "Why are you nice?" she asked that shocked me. I thought she won't recognize "Like. Why so sudden?"

I looked away from her and I felt red tingling sensation in neck to the head. "Uh..." then her phone rung. Stupid effin phone. who the fucking hell calls at the middle of the night? Wait! Is it Jake??? IS IT! She gestured me a hand telling me to wait and I did. The hell, I followed. Usuallu I just walk away.

"Hey Micahel." she said. "Uhm I'm going for awhile."

"Huh?" getting out off my thoughts.

"I'll just get a ride with Jake. You can handle calling me to my cell if you need me right?"

"Where are you going?"

"It's none of your business." she went out and there Jake and his car was. Waiting. Fck you Jake. Fck you!