Part 2 [Ms. Clumsy]

Part 2

Chapter1: Party [ Clumsy is up]

        So practically I hate the guy so much that I could kill him. Well simply I was talking about the guy who just dumped a girl beside a trash can especially when you know that girl and has the same surname as yours. Well yes. Great Mr. Michael Sykes who's the most JERKEST guy in the whole world. I know how much I hate my sister but PLEASE! Be practical, everyone knows that it is not right to just break up with someone and specially beside a trash can. I hated him even more.

        "Hey." someone suddenly said from behind me and it was Jake. Douches bestfriend who's a friend of mine too. Really nice guy. "Oh!" I said and spun around to face him "That's cute." He said. "Thanks." I said politely. Then some girl started screaming from behind us. We were in the parking lot.

        "HEYYYYYYY!!!!!" Martha kept yelling and running. Sometimes I feel embarassed around her but she's my bestfriend and all, so what can I do? So I love her just the way she is and laughed to that and Jake gave Martha a wave, just a wave. "Hey." she said when she finally reached us and she was panting like hell. "So *pant*.." and she grasped for some air and continued talking again " So, Here's the thing, Megan's sending out flyers about her party and stuff I was just wondering if you'd like to go?" she was asking me, she knows that Jake goes to a lot of parties and he wouldn't bother if she didn't ask him.

        "Well?" She said.

        "When?"

        "Later."

        "I guess. I could make a lalluby and I'm not babysitting Big J today." I said and a grin started to build up from Martha's face. "That's great!!!" started to jump and down and feeling so happy. When suddenly some guys wheels started to scratch. You know what I mean, when the wheels starts to get rubbed on the cement of the parking lot floor. Idiot! How does he think that it's so impresive? Annoying isn't it? The Idiot went out off the car. Oh great it's mister Perfect just in time to friggin annoy me.

        He was parked next to my car. "Hey Jake!" He gave him a waved and well it annoyed me. So I left and I think I heard Jake called my name. But I didn't look back cause I know Perfect will start to annoy me.

        First class started and I feel so exited about the party so when I took my seat I texted Martha and asked what I should wear to the party and she replied "Sumthing SEXY off course." What th hell is she thinking? Darn it. Another text cam and it was Jake "Hey! I was calling you, but I guess u didn't hear me." Oh shoot! And replied "Really? I'm so sorry." and came a txt from Martha "I think you should wear sumthing short." and Jake "Hey, it's ok. Can't wait to see you later." and I didn't know what to answer and I just blushed and then some jerk just stepped on my foot.

        "OUCH!" I yelped.

        "OH! Did I hurt you big foot?" Khasandra said and her bunch of posse startd to laugh with her. What a  bitch. Khasandra was the P.A of my sister and Khasandra repeated highschool for being too stupid and until know she is.

        "No. Oh! Did I hurt your stupid excuse of a face?" Well I wished I could say that so I just ignored them. Ignoring them is the best way. And well I was right they stopped and they started to fade.

        Class ended well that was boring. Class wasn't usually this boring, I guess its getting because the year is almost done and well everyone wants to get out of highschool and start to have a real life. I myself, I am excited to get out of here. Bells ring to tell us the next class is about to begin. Physics was next. When I eneterd the room, there I saw a girl crying, who was dating Perfect for 2days, well that was a record. Annoyed with what I saw, another girl broken into pieces. Her friends were cheering her up suddenly Perfect came in the room and he looked at the girl with started to build a smirk on his face and he looked at me and smirk begun to fade away.