Part 5 chapter2

Hey guys! ;) Still... my laptop is not with me so.. I can't post the real thing but I'm trying my best to remember what was it about. :D FEED ME! :D So. Thank you! :D >:D<

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapyer2: Hickey?! [Clumsy's status.... can't be defined]

Amanda helped me out with the date and I won't forget what I said before that I owed her. Well I won't tell her that only the 'Thank you' part.

Jake gave me a ride home, of course he will. He was my date for God sake. When I entered the house it was quiet and dark downstairs and when I stood at the bottom of the stairs there was light coming from my room I knew it was Amanda. I ran and hugged her.

"Hey!" she growled "I helped you out with your date doesn't mean that I'm into the hugging thing with you!" she scolded in a joking manner. "Thanks!" i said and even higged her tight I felt a smile on her face "No prob." she said

"So let go now." and I did.

"Well?" she asks throwing up her eyebrow.

"Nothing." i shook my head.

"What the hell is that?!" she was looking rather amazed and pointing at me.

"What?" I was scared now that there might me a snake or something ugly on me.

"On your NECK!" she said grabbing from the shoulders and looking at my neck. Examining it. "Hickey!"

"What?"

"Girl! He owns you!" WHAT!!!!!

"If a guy planted a hickey on a girl it means that... his making his mark." she explained.

"Why?" making me even confused

"How did it felt?" she asked looking into my eyes now.

"What?"

"When he made that hickey."

"Nothing," I said and tried to get out off her eyes but it was there looking at mine and telling them not to move.

"Yeah right, LIAR!"

"I am not lying!"

"Whatever!" she said and even looked deeper.

"Ok ok! Enough! This is creeping me out!" i said and pushe her away making her earn her satisfaction. She rised an eyebrow telling me to spill.

"It felt-" then there was a car horning.

"The f!" She yelled and went to the window to see who it was. When she saw, she jumped out of her place and into the bed. "Well well well. If it isn't mister dumpster." she said now laying down and looking pretty annoyed.

"Who?" it left me to thinking who the hell is mister dumpster?

"Michael Sykes." she said and turned her body to the right side of the bed whick is noe facing the door.

"What is he doing here?" i asked.

"I dunno."

Then there was a knocking on our door.

End of chapter 2! :D