First Date part 2 🍋

Kakashi pinned you to the wall and threw his mask on the ground. He kissed you roughly. He bit your lips forcing his tongue to connect with yours. You moaned into the kiss. You then jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist. Your arms around his neck. You kissed each other passionately.

You both then released gasping for air. He then works his way down your neck. Kissing every spot possible. He hits one spot and you immediately start to moan. He notices and attacks that spot. "K-Kakashi..." you moaned. He kept attacking that same spot. Bruising it. He then stops and looks to see the damage. A huge reddish purple spot was on your neck.

Kakashi carries you to your bedroom and lays you on the bed. He continues to kiss you. As he's doing that, he begins to take off your shirt, leaving you in your (f/c) laced bra. He kisses around your bra. He then reaches behind you and unclips your bra and throwing it to the side. You quickly hide your chest from embarrassment. Kakashi grabs your hands and pins them above your head. "Don't hide. Your body is beautiful." He whispers in your ear.

He then takes one nipple and sucks on it. Rubbing his tongue around your bud. He takes his other hand and rubs his fingers around your other nipple. He sometimes pinches it. This leaves you moaning out. You were filled with such pleasure. Kakashi switches a few times. Then he sits up and takes his shirt off revealing his toned body. You rubs your hands up and down his body.

You then get up and take off his pants. You see his huge bulge and release it from his boxers. You see how large his member is and immediately you get nervous. He sees and he kisses you. "I will be gentle baby" he says. You start to rub his member. Both hands rubbing in a circular motion, one going one way and the other going another way. You hear Kakashi give a low groan.

You start to tease him by licking his tip. You slowly put him deeper in your mouth. This causes him to moan out. "Oh (y/n), s-stop teasing." He groans out. You start to bob your head up and down. You wrap your tongue around as you bob your head. Kakashi then grabs your hair and thrusts into your mouth. You start to deep throat. You then hear him start to groan a little louder, and then you feel a warm liquid hit your throat. You swallow the salty substance. You release and gasp for air. "God you're hot" he says.

Kakashi then lays you down and takes off your skirt and panties. You blush. He rubs his finger on your clit making you jolt your hips up. A moan immediately escapes your lips. He leans down and puts your legs over his shoulders. He starts to lick your womanhood. His tongue motioning up and down. You look at him. This leaves you a moaning mess. This pleasure was taking over you. You feel a knot in your stomach and you couldn't hold any longer. You then let out a loud moan and release all over him. "K-Kakashi! Ahhhnn!" You moan out.

Kakashi licks up your cum and kisses your inner thighs. He puts your legs down and positions himself at your opening. He rubs his member against your womanhood. You moaned as he teases you. "Ahh stop teasing me." You say. "Then tell me what you want." He whispers in your ear. You blush just thinking about the answer. "I want you to fuck me." You say softly. He continues to tease you. "I'm sorry, what?" He says. You couldn't take his teasing any longer. You needed him, and you needed him now. "I want you to fuck me Kakashi!" You yell out.

He then slowly enters you. Tears immediately fill your eyes. Pain filled your body. He kisses your face. "Tell me when you're ready." He says. You sit there waiting to adjust. A few minutes pass and suddenly the pain turns to pleasure. You nod and he starts to thrust into you. He holds on to your hips thrusting into you hard. Your moans started to grow louder and louder. "Fuck me faster!" You yell. He then picks up the speed and thrusts into you faster and faster. "Fuck Kakashi, this feels so good!" You moaned out. All you could hear was skin hitting and moans and groans.

Suddenly Kakashi turns you around. You go to your knees and he then inserts himself into you again. The pleasure hit harder this time. He grabbed your hair and fucked you at in humane speed. You started to feel your stomach knot up. "I'm g-gonna c-cum!" You moan out. "M-me too" he groans. You both release at the same time. He pulls out and cums on your back.

You collapse on your bed and breath heavily. He picks you up and cuddles you. "So (y/n), let me ask you something." He says. "What?" You say still catching your breathe. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. You smile and nod. "Of course I will!" You kiss his lips and lay your head on his chest. You both cuddle and drift off to sleep.

Wow two updates in a day. This is to make up for not publishing in a bit. This is my first lemon and I hope it wasn't bad. Anyways, enjoy!