Making Him Talk

*Kakashi's pov*
It has been days since I have seen (y/n). That day just burns in my mind. I want so bad to tell her. The fact that I wasn't strong enough to even tell her is pathetic. Why am I so pathetic?

I go to my kitchen to make some food. As I'm cooking I hear a knock at the door. Who is it? I put my mask on and open my door. I see Sakura with a concerned look on her face.

"Uhh hello Sakura. What brings you to my house?" I ask. Sakura walks past me and turns around. "Kakash-Sensei, I need to know everything between you and (y/n)!" She points to me. I raise and eyebrow. "And why is that?" I question. I feel a fist at the top of my head. I fall to the ground and look up. "I have no time for games Kakashi-Sensei! Tell me now!" Sakura yells out. I get up at look at her. "Fine."

We sit down on my couch. I look down at my hands and let out a sigh. "Me and (y/n) were really close when we were younger. We always spent time together." I sigh. "She helped me through everything." I let out a chuckle. "What's so funny?" Sakura asks. "Well, between you and me, we had a thing. We were young lovers." I say chuckling. "But what happened between you two? It seems that you two were perfectly happy." Sakura asks. I look at her. "We were happy. Everything was going perfectly until that day." Sakura looks at me confused. "What day?" She asks. I stare into space and the flashbacks immediately hit me. I snap back into reality and hear Sakura call out my name. "Kakashi-Sensei, please tell me what happened." She asks. I sigh. "Alright, but this stays between me and you." I say. Sakura nods. "I killed Rin. I killed her best friend. She jumped in front of my chidori. I couldn't stop her." I look down at my hands and make a fist. I try my best to not cry. "I couldn't bare to face (y/n). I felt guilty. Hell. I still feel guilty." Sakura looks at me and rubs my back. "Kakashi-Sensei, it's not your fault. She jumped in front of your Chidori. You couldn't have done anything." She says. I start to get angry. "But I could've! She had asked me to kill her days before, but I refused! I should've seen her jumping in front of my chidori!" I yell. "Calm down. I understand you're upset. But please believe me when I say that that it isn't your fault!" Sakura exclaims.

I get up from my couch. Sakura looks at me. "Kakashi-Sensei, (y/n) is hurting. She thinks she did something wrong. She looks at mess. I think you need to tell her." Sakura then walks to my door. "She still loves you, and I believe you still love her." With that, Sakura leaves.

I stare at my wall and a single tear falls down. I quickly wipe it away. Maybe she is right. I really did hurt (y/n). I left without a word. She deserves the truth. I need to tell her how I truly feel. I will not be a coward!

Sorry it took a bit to update, I am really gonna try and update faster. I hope you enjoyed!