First Date part 1

You felt like you were on cloud nine. You just kissed the man whose had your heart since the beginning. You just kissed the hottest guy in the village. But most importantly, you just got the best boyfriend. Or was he your boyfriend? "Did I seriously forget about that?!" You thought. (Wow good going). You were probably just gonna ask him on your date.

You go to your bathroom and look in the mirror. Your eyes widened when you realized that Kakashi had seen you looking like an absolute slob. You hop in the shower and take a nice hot shower. You then get out and brush your hair and (straighten/curl) your hair. You then reached for your makeup bag and put on your makeup. You start with your foundation, then some concealer, then some eyeliner, mascara and then finally some lipstick. "Perfect!" You say.

You walk over to your closet and Pick out a cute pink blouse and a flowy white skirt. You looked in the mirror and did a spin. You looked absolutely beautiful. You couldn't wait for Kakashi to see you.

You then heard a knock on your door and quickly ran to your door and opened it. You saw Kakashi in a white button up shirt with black dress pants. He looked so handsome. He looked at you and his eyes widened. He looked speechless. "Wow. You look stunning!" He finally says. You started to smile big and blush. "Shall we go?" He says putting his arm out. You nod and take his arm.

You guys were walking and talking. Everything still felt like a dream. You then finally arrived at your destination. You sat down at your table and ordered your ramen. "So, what was it like training with Lady Tsunade?" Kakashi asks. "Well it wasn't easy, I'll tell you that. She really pushed me, but I guess that's what made me the best medical-nin." You chuckle. He laughs. "I never thought I'd see you training kids. Never seemed like you." You said. Kakashi lets out a small chuckle. "Yeah I never thought I would too, but things change. I don't regret it. I absolutely love those kids." He says. He then pulls out a picture of him with his students. "Aww how cute!" You squeal a bit. You then look up at see your food is ready

*Le time skip cause I'm lazy*

You both finish your food and leave the restaurant. It was dark outside and the streets started to light up. It was beautiful. "Kakashi this date was amazing!" You say holding his hand. "The nights not over yet. I have a surprise." He says. He leads you to a hill a little bit away from the village. The night sky was shining bright. You both sit down and stare at the sky. "Oh Kakashi, this is so beautiful!" You say.

Kakashi turns to you and you look at him. He stares into your eyes. "Wow your eyes are absolutely beautiful in the night sky." He says. You blush. Kakashi pulls down his mask and pulls you in for a kiss. You wrap one arm around his neck and one hand is playing with his hair. You both release and stare at each other once again. You both smile. You then turn and rest your head on his shoulder.

As time passed you and Kakashi decided it was time to go. "(Y/n) let me walk you home." You both head back to your house. It seemed like it was only a second. Time passed by so fast. "I guess this is it." You say. "I guess so." He says. Before you head in you suddenly remember something. "Oh Kakashi, maybe this is a silly question, but what are we?" You ask with a laugh. You see he raises an eyebrow. "Hmm good question." He says. Before you could say anything else, he pushes you inside your house and pins you against your wall..........

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys. This chapter is really shitty, sorry, I have a killer headache and I am sooo tired. I realize it's been a bit since I've written a chapter. The next part of this will be a lemon, and that will be my first lemon, so I hope it's good. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed!