Chapter 1

This story is collabing between me and my friend eli.

                            _________

Lan Zhan for the first time had forgotten all about their Sect rules. Tears were flowing down from his face; gut-wrenching sobs tore through his chest. Lan Xichen was trying to soothe his brother, but it wasn't helping at all. The Jiang siblings were beside them, also crying heavily as they looked at the person Lan Zhan was holding in his arms. The person who laid in his arms, was none other than his love, his Wei Ying was lying dead. Everyone who was standing around them was miserable, they didn't know what to do anymore... because they were too late to save him.

                          _________

Two days later everyone heard a loud wail. When they ran outside to see what had occurred, everyone was shocked. No one knew how this had happened, what would anyone want from them? There laid another dead body, the dead body of Lan Xichen the sect leader of Gusu. Lan Wangji fell to the floor in a disheveled heap as his grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears. He lost the two most important people he cared for the most in this whole world. They didn't know what to do. Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen were killed, both murdered brutally. That day had become a nightmare for everyone. It had become everyone's worst day ever. A day no one would forget... for life.

______

Somewhere else a bright glow appeared and once the light had died down there stood a young man, wearing black and red robes. Wei Ying slowly opened his eyes, blinking once, twice before he looked around the place in confusion. He only remembered that he had died, but now he was standing in the middle of the garden, flowers dancing in the wind. Many beautiful, and unique flowers and plants were surrounding him. Wei Ying took a step forward as he looked around the place in confusion, not knowing where he was. 

As he was looking around suddenly a bright golden light appeared. Wei Ying used his arms to shield his eyes from the bright flash. Once the rays of light vanished down, Wei Ying slowly uncovered his eyes to take a glimpse of what had happened? But what he saw made him gasp in awe.

There stood another young man, he was really gorgeous, his hair flowing from the gust of wind. He slowly opened his eyes as he looked around him with confusion written in his face before his eyes caught sight of Wei Ying. He looked at him with curiosity and with a friendly smile.

Wei Ying took a deep breath when the beautiful person smiled, making him squeal internally "Ahh! He smiled at me. He is so beautiful." If anyone he knew would be with him, then they would probably tell him that he looked like a love-struck maiden. Wei Ying started to waddle towards the gorgeous man and soon he found himself standing face to face with him. He was a little bit taller than him.

The gorgeous man asked with a sweet smile and turmoil on his face "Hmm? Can you tell me where I am?". Wei Ying wondered that he would have told him if he knew where he was himself "Actually I don't know myself. I remembered I died and then the next thing I know, I am standing here. You can call me Wei Ying." 

He replied, "I also remember dying. My name is Lan Xichen." Before they could speak more someone called out to them. Both of them turned around to catch a glimpse of a few people walking towards them. Soon they were standing in front of Wei Ying and Lan Xichen

Lan Xichen asked where they were. One of them answered that they were in heaven and had ascended into godhood, but they weren’t gods just yet. They need to pass a few trials and once they pass the test they would be real gods. 

One of them was Hua Cheng, one of the great calamities, also known as the ghost king. He took something out of his robe and said, "Here, drink this potion." Wei Ying saw that Hua Cheng was holding two small bottles with a green weird looking liquid inside of it. Wei Ying tilted his head and questioned, "What does this potion do?". Hua Cheng answered to them flatly "This potion will make you forget everything except for a few and it will also change your gender. Think of it as a new start of yours." Wei Ying had one question in his mind that he couldn't help but ask them "Will I ever remember my past?". Wei Ying wanted to know what had happened? How did he die? Whether anyone from his family was alive or if he even had any family? All these questions were messing up Wei Ying's mind.