The concert 1/2

A/n
Ok so we are getting so many votes 🌝 thank yalll sooo muchhh 😳💖

so this chapter was originally reallyyyyy long so I'm splitting it into two parts 🧍

~~a bit of time passed after breakfast,making to current time 6:30 already. You sat in your room slightly bored looking through random things on your phone, procrastinating a little bit to getting ready. You tapped random icons hoping to find something at least a little entertaining to say the least. Finally you set down your phone on your nightstand and took a couple steps to the front of your closet. This time you were not discarding of paper, but you were in fact actually picking out some articles of clothing that were going to wear. You skimmed the rack of fabric skipping your eyes on every piece. After a bit your eye fixated on a hoodie that would fit the occasion. It was a sleek black hoodie with (band/singer logo) on it. You almost never wore it in spite of not wanting to ruin it that you almost forgot you had it. For the lower half of your outfit you decided to go with simple jeans since your theme wasn't very extravagant. You put the two items on quickly since you didn't have much time from playing on your phone that long. You looked in the mirror brushing your h/l hair and parting it. You straightened it a little in the front to make it less ragged on the edges, showing less that you needed to get the split ends cut off. Makeup also wasn't your priority so you decided to not put much on at all, only clear mascara and lipgloss. You did this knowing that Elmo always loved when you had none on, he preferred the natural look much better. Making your basic but appropriate outfit fitting. After that you opened the drawer where your garments were and grabbed f/c socks, slipping them on in the process. You walked over and put simple vans on putting the outfit all together and making you ready. You stepped out of your room making your way to Elmo, who was sitting in the living room scrolling through the channels on the TV. "You already ready? That was pretty quick" you say putting your phone that was on the table ,in your pocket. Elmo looked behind him making him stare at you. "Y/n you need to understand I don't need to get ready" he flexed his muscles "im already perfect" you giggled slightly making Elmo copy that action. Out of nowhere he kissed your forehead "I could say that same to you, you look stunning" you blushed slightly at his act of affection, he never failed put butterflies in your stomach. Elmo stares into your eyes for like seemed for forever as it looked he remembered something. "Hold on y/n I forgot to get ours and swippers ticket" After that the butterflies in your stomach were replaced your heart dropping. Elmo, the considerate furry monster he was might not want to go if Swipper can't, since he want to repay him for " rescuing you" or that's at least what Elmo thought. Elmos figure walked past you in a swift motion making you realize you got lost in your thoughts. You decided to act natural if he asked you anything. He wouldn't get mad at you for something he had no evidence he had anyway. That made you calm so you changed the topic of your mindset and let almost all of the stress go. Elmos furry footsteps echoed in your ears. He stood next to you exclaiming a sigh, "I really can't find the ticket y/n I'm sorry but it's getting late-" he looked into your e/c eyes. "I know that Swipper saves you and such but maybe we should have a day to ourselves?" You gazed into his dreamy atmosphere "o-oh sure! I think that sounds like a good idea!" Elmo smiled and handed you the tickets "I'm think you should hold on to these, I don't have any pockets" he exclaimed. You laughed a bit and took the tickets from his muscular paw. While you did that Elmo opened the front door gesturing for you to walk out first. You smile and walk out ,going in the direction of the driveway. You were about to get in your car before a shiny jet black limo went past the street. "Who could have a-" you stopped your sentence as the vehicle stopped in front  of your house. You looked at Elmo confused. "I told you I made today special!" He said bursting of joy. "Oh my gosh-" you were taken back and hugged Elmo. This made you think of what else he had in store for- no you are not thinking those thoughts. You shook your head getting into the limo placing yourself on the leather seat. It was a mildly cold day outside so the cold material of the seat made you shiver a little. "You cold?" Elmo asked as he put on his seatbelt. "Oh no I'm fine!" You said doing the same. Elmo chuckled "maybe I should have gotten the one with the fabric ones hehe-" he said "but ya know, leather is easier to clean off" he looked at you giving a wink. You blushed harshly, what was he planning to do? Was it.. what you thought? You shook away the thought again. You didn't know if you were ready for that. The driver turned on the radio strolling through the channels, finally he landed on a supreme one with the seasome street theme song on it. Elmo laid back in his seat "ahh, reminds me of the good years" then turned to you "actually, this year had been the best, because I met you" your heart melted at his words. "I could say the same about myself" you said in response. A while past over that drive, you and Elmo had small talk about everyday topics, and sang along to some songs on the radio. Finally the car stopped and the door opened for you. You felt famous, you couldn't even dream of this life a year ago. Posters were plastered against the outside walls of (favorite artist) ,you are enchanted by the experience of seeing it all, and that you were going to see them in real life soon! Elmo put his paw out, you grabbed it making you and Elmo walk across and inside the building in a very lovey dovey way. You two stopped holding hands as you got the tickets from your pocket and handed them to Elmo. He slid the pieces of paper on the desk where the worker took them. As you two were at the counter waiting for your permission to enter the concert room two teenage girls started almost screaming. You looked over to see they were not terrified but electric actually. They ran over to Elmo not even identifying that you were there. "EEEKKKK ELMO I DIDNT KNOW YOU LIKED F/A!!!" Elmo backed up a little not trying to be rude, "hehe I'm actually here for my girlfriend" he gestured  to you as you waved awkwardly at the two. They froze almost immediately. "Hm oh ok-" the other said. They obviously wanted to have a chance with Elmo, but you won him fair and square. "Soooo-" they said getting in the fan girl attitude again "would you mind sitting next to us elmoooo? It would be sooooo coollll!!" They almost both said at the same time. Elmo wanted to get away from this situation obviously but tried his best to be nice. "I mean I was wishing I could spend time with y/n-" one of them interrupted Elmo and got in your face "hm y/n is it? Even your name sounds selfish" you backed up angry. Elmo got in between you too and split you up. "Woah woah there! No need to be like this," the girls went backwards "now it would be appropriate for you two to leave now" Elmo said calmly. They both walked away scoffing and leaving rude remarks. "I didn't know you had such feisty fans" you said shook. He chuckled "it seems like I never get away from them- that's why I mostly don't leave the house. You know I don't leave the studio or house often and I still have many fans, I bet Dora doesn't have that!" He smiled bravely. The worker stood there shocked "u-um enjoy the concert-!" He said trying to remain posture. He probably doesn't get paid enough for this. You laughed at both of them walking away with Elmo. You entered the large area shuffling around to your seat. You then found out you had a very nice view for getting the tickets late.
Soon enough the concert started