Prolouge

Kim's POV

Everything in my life was perfect now that Ethan's out of the picture. Hayley and I are in love and I'm trying to get a deal with somebody to see if I can become a successful singer since basically all my friends say I'm a great singer, but maybe they're just being nice I need a professional s opinion. Okay maybe my life isn't perfect.. I've been having these weird dreams about this guy and I don't know who it is, I'm scared to tell Hayley because then she might break up with me, I mean we've been without drama for like 4 months and it's so peaceful without anything.

"You know I'd fall apart without you I don't know how you do what you do cause everything that don't make sense about me makes sense when I'm with you like everything that's green, girl I need you

but it's more than one and one makes two put aside the math and the logic of it you gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up wanna kiss your lips I wanna make you feel wanted and I wanna call you mine wanna hold your hand forever never let you forget it yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted

Anyone can tell you you're pretty (Yeah) You get that all the time, I know you do but your beauty's deeper than the makeup and I wanna show you what I see tonight

When I wrap you up when I kiss your lips I wanna make you feel wanted and I wanna call you mine

wanna hold your hand forever never let you forget it cause baby I wanna make you feel wanted

As good as you make me feel I wanna make you feel better, better than your fairy tales better than your best dreams you're more than everything I need you're all I ever wanted all I ever wanted

And I just wanna wrap you up wanna kiss your lips I wanna make you feel wanted and I wanna call you mine wanna hold your hand forever never let you forget it yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted

yeah, baby I wanna make you feel wanted cause you'll always be wanted"

I sang into the camera, I guess this would be a good time to mention that I started a Youtube channel and I've been uploading videos, hoping somebody will notice me I guess you could say that I'm like Justin Bieber a little bit, but I hate pop music and I like country instead.

"That was Wanted by Hunter Hayes the link to his offical website with be underneath. Hope you guys enjoyed this video this is going out to my special someone you know who you are. Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and vote thanks guys!" I said into the camera. My viewers didn't know that I was a lesbian and I was planning to keep it that way, all I said was that every video was for a special someone and lots of people faught over it saying that they were my special someone, but I just ignored it. If a professional saw that he might not want to sign me a record deal or something because i'm a lesbian, but if I do get one maybe I'll tell them.

"That was amazing as usally and awe I'm glad that song was going out to me" Hayley said. I jumped a bit because I didn't know she was there.

"How long have you been standing there for?" I asked her and smiled. Hayley walked into my room and sat on the bed.

"Long enough, you're great you know that right? I hope you do get a record deal then we can move to Nashville and out of this place" Hayley said.

"You don't like this place? I love it we have all our friends here and family" I said.

"I know but-" Hayley said and trailed off. Hayley started kissing me, we haven't had a moment like this in awhile because we've been busy with our friends and what not.

"The camera's still on" I whispered to her.

"Can't you edit it out?" She whispered back.

"Yeah I guess" I said and started kissed her again.