Cooking👀....

Madelaine's pov

me and vanessa are living in a deparment, is small, but confi. we decided to rent one since we are in vancouver while we film the fourth season of riverdale. We go to work at 6:00 and we finish at 7:30, so we are most of the time at work. Because of that we always order food by delivery because we are always tired to cook something, but today we leaft from work early, so we kind of have the day free because we dont have screen time that much. 

''hey nessa, i was thinking that maybe we could cook something, for not to order delivery'' i tell her. 

''yeah thats perfect mads, what are we cooking?'' she ask.

''well what do u want us to cook?'' 

''maybe something that we couldnt order, like pasta'' v say.

''we are cooking pasta then, if thats okay with u of course''

''its perfect'' she said. 

nessa and i are bestfriends, but we both know that we have feelings for each other. i think that we dont tell each other that because as we act as girlfriends on the show, we usually kiss and stuff like that, so maybe in real life as we see each other every day and we kiss in the show, we dont realize that we need each other off the show too, or maybe thats what i feel. these days i am feeling those things harder tho, maybe its because we dont kiss since like three of four chapters ago in the show, and i really really miss her lips, and her touches. But i dont want to tell her cause i am afraid of loosing her, or maybe she doesnt feel the same way. i dont really know what to think anymore, i just miss her kisses. 

''soo, we are ready to cook mads?'' she say as she sits on the kitchen island.

''well if you are ready then i am'' i say as i stand between her legs. we are just a few inches away. we stare at each other for like one minute. 

''mhm, well lets go then'' she say as she cleared her throat.

we prepared all the dough, when we finished, we have to cut all the dough with spagetti form.

''so whats next?'' nessa ask.

''well we have to flatten all the dough and then cut it like spagettis'' i say.

''well i guess u will have to teach me cause i have no idea how to that'' nessa say and i start to giggle. 

''aw'' she say all of a sudden

''what?'' i ask confuse

''ur giggles are so cute'' she say. my heart just melted. 

''not as cute as u'' i say as i kiss her cheek. i see her blushing, so i decide to continue. i stand up behind her and i put my arms around hers, and my hands on hers. 

''so, you first have to take the rolling pin and flatten the dough. this is no complicate, see?'' i tell her.

''y-yeah'' she tell me. why is she talking nervously?

'' so, once you have all flatten, you take a knife and start cut-'' i stop talking when i see that vanessa turn around.

''everything okay nessa?'' i ask her. why is she so weird today? she is never like this.

she didnt answer, but she grabb my hand and take me to the end of the kitchen island. she jump and sit down on the table. and once again, i am standing infront of her and between her legs, but this time we are way more close. 

''whats wrong nessa?'' i ask her. at this point she have a really worry face, and i dont understand why.

''i-i cant hold it no m-more'' she say. shit. i understand now. but i want to be sure, maybe its what i think it is but maybe not.

''what baby?'' i say confuse.

''this'' she say. 

she start to lean into me touching her lips with mines. fuck i have miss this too. i am glad she feels the same way, and that finaly we realize that we need each other off the show too.

we kiss slowly and pasionaly for like four or three minutes, i dont really now, all what i care about is how good her soft and smooth lips feels against mines. when we finish kissing we pull out, and i see that she have all red lipstick in her mouth. shit, i forgot to take it off from work. 

''hsaha baby, u have lipstick all over ur face, let me clean it'' i say as i go to take a paper. i stand infront of her and i start to pass the paper in her lips while i see them obviously. 

''take it with ur mouth'' she say.  of course... i mean.....

''that would get ur mouth more dirty u dumb'' i say as i role my eyes playfully. 

'' ugh came here, i am just searching for another excuse for u to kiss me u dumb'' i giggle and  i kiss her again. i am so bad at hints. we kiss a little and i pull out. 

''whyy so shoorrt'' nessa say complaining. ''i miss ur lips so much'' she say. fuck she is so cuteeeeee

''aw, i miss urs too baby, but we need to continue cooking'' i say.

''ugh lets go then, but promise me than we are going to kiss again later'' she say. 

''of course we will'' i say with a smirk on my face.

i dont really understand what we are, but if i keep kissing her everyday then its fine. i am so in love with her........

SOOO GUYSS, here its the first shot (? of this kinda story. i hope u like ittt, and if u want me to write something that u would like for u to read just let me know in the comments💖 thanks for reading and sorry for speeling mistakes.  dont forget to vote🙃

xoxo