not again.

madelaine's pov

today we are planing on going to a party, with lili cami, and her, obviously. i am not really in the mood, because of some things that have ben happen lately, ut i will give my best to move one and try to forget her this night, cause its seems to be imposible.

right now i am in home, alone, and i dont really like it because i hope she is he- no you have to stop madelaine, get over it. i take off the towel around me and i changed. then i made my make up and i was done for 10:30 pm. i know she is going to be there, but i just dont even put this clothes for her to see me or something like, i just try to forget her and mind my own bussines.

this were my clothes, not to much tho, i wasnt going there to impress anyone or to anyone so i just put the most confort thing i have

after some minutes the girls car parked at the entrance of my house. i go out and i get in the car.

''mads hi! how are you'' cami asked

''fine thanks, what about you two?'' i said back

''i am great'' lili answered.

''same here'' cami said

''we need to tell u something, no that big thing so dont freak out'' cami said. ok i am alredy freaking out

''spill'' i said

''nessa a-'' fuck her name probably this is something wrong.

''its that okay?'' they said. shit i dont lisen

''s-sorry i mess out and i didint hear what did u say?'' cami and lili looked at each other

''n-nothing u will figure out later i guess'' oh cmon what was it now i needed to know

''oh okay'' i said. i keep thinking all the way to the club. and probably all the night. great. the one thing i promise not to do was thinking about her and its all i have done for now.

we arrived. cami say something to the guard and then we passed. and from the excact moment we passed, i rise my head and shit there alredy she was. looking explendid, just like her. she is so damb fucking beautiful. fuck i need to control my self, i really need. i saw her and a second later our eyes conect. i give her a cold look at the moment, but my mind was smiling. i fastly turn around, trying to leave, but cami's arm in my stomach stop me from it.

''i cant do this'' i said

''yes you can, just ignore her, later its going to be worst'' she said. wait what

''why worst'' i said

'' i cant tell u know, but just ignore her, of course you can do this'' she said. and there it was again, the thing that they could tell me, but maybe if my stupid damn brain would have heard before, i would know.