sailing🚣‍♀️

madelaine's pov

vanessa and i are planing on going sailing today, we are nothing yet but today i want to make her my gf. i am 100% completly sure that she is who i want to spend the rest of my life with, she is the one i want to marry, she is the one that i want to have my kids, she is just the one. i really really love her and of course more than friends, but i am not saying it because we are nothing yet, maybe i could tell her that i love her after asking her to be my girlfriend. i am planing on going sailing with her at the in the afternoon, like when the sun goes down, and stop the boat in the middle of nowhere and there ask her. i know its different what maybe she expected to go but i think its original, so i will do that. i learned to sail when i was like 13 or 14 because my dad always liked to sail, so when i was a little more 'bigger' he always told me that he would love to see me sail, and i always enjoy going sailing with him so thats the reason why sailing is important. vanessa and i go sailing a few times and i think that she enjoy it too.  nessa isnt awake so i will wake her up.

''hey beautiful'' i said as i caress her cheeck. damn she is so beautiful when se sleeps, her lips are always so plump and all i want to do is kiss them, but as we arent nothing we dont kiss that much. but i swear to god that i cant talk to her seriously without looking at least ten times at her beautiful big plump lips, ugh i wish i could kiss them every single time i want to. i was cut o fmy thoughts by vanessa

''stare problem mads?'' she ask. shit i was looking at her lips like for five minutes.

''um well its not my fault'' i answer

'' fault to what?'' she ask confused. of course i am not telling her that i want to kiss her lips everytime i saw them

'' um nothing never mind. soo i have plans for todayy'' i said exicetly as i changed the topic

''what we are doing?'' she ask as she sat down on the bed and move her hair to a side. god she is so perfect.

''well'' i sit down next to her, and facing her at the same time. '' we are going somewhere special, to do something special'' i said as i leaned a little into her

''uuhhh interesting'' she said leaning more into me

our lips were touching a little bit so i decided to go on and kiss her. i jump into her lap and she straddle her arms into my waist. i suck her bottom lip asking for entracnce and our togues fight. all of a sudden she pull out and she start giving me neck kisses. she suck on my sweet spot and at the same time she grabb my ass. damn it felt so fucking good. i let out a moan and i pull out. our foreheads were together.

''i want more'' she said. shit this make me wet.

'' i know baby but we have to get things ready'' i said. i need her to be my girlfriend now. and i cant wait no more so i guess that we will go a little bit earlier.

''ugh okay'' she said. i peck her lips fastly and i get off her. i go to the kitchen and i make a lunch with some food and water. nessa go and change her clothes.

''WEAR A SWIMING SUIT JUST IN CASE'' i yell from the kitchen

''OKAY'' she answer from the room. having her in my house want me to have her here evry single day of my life. but we arent even girlfriends yet so we cant live together now.

''whats that for?'' nessa ask. damn she came into the kitchen and she was so beautiful, she is literally perfect, her beautiful pink hair in a perfect ponny tail and her beautiful body.

''mads?'' she said. shit i stared for too long again

''um sorry. this is for us, u will see later, dont worry'' i said as i finish packing the things.

''oh, okay'' she said.

''you ready?'' i ask

''yup''

''ok i will go change and then we head into the place'' i said. i go into the closet and i choose my outfit and my swiming suit. once i was ready i took the car keys and the lunch.

''you look beautiful mads'' aw my heart melted

''aw thanks baby, you too'' i said with a smile. ''cmon lets go''

it took us a while to arrived since we had a lot of traffic, but as always we had a great time cause we put music and we sing. its incredible that no matter in what situation are we, we are always going to have a great time. vanessa is such an amazing person and i really love her more than i love anybody. she literally can make my day with a simple smile and little things like that make me so so happ. she is literally the best company i could ask for. she is my everything since we start being bestfriends. and in every bad or good situation she was there with me, by my side. and i am sure that she is my soulmate and my everything. now all this i have to tell her at the moment when i ask her to be my girfriend, and i cant wait  no more so i have to go now.

''so what are we doing?'' she ask

''isnt it obvious dummy?''  i said

''well i dont figure out yet so tell me'' she said

''we are going sailing, aand then something will happen'' i said as i hug her

''uhh exiting, can we go now? i miss sailing with u babe'' she said. i want her to call me babe every singl- okay i have to stop now.

i ask the beach boys to get my boat and move it to the seashore, and there hoist the sail and prepair the boat to start sailing with my love. once we have our lifevest one and all the stuff was done, we moved the boat to the water and we get in. the wind move us slowly more into the water and once we have the impulse that we need, we start sailing. my plan was to stop near the island that was near the bitch and there ask her. we caugh a great wind so i literally dont do nothing more than starte at nessa while she look at the sea. she looks so peaceful and beautiful, damn she is really perfect.

''u like the sea princess?'' i ask her

''well no more than i like you but yes'' she said. i love heeeer

''aw'' i said

i countinue sailing and once we were near the island i tried to stop facing the wind. thank god it stopped a little bit, it was perfect.

''why do we stop?'' nessa ask confused. her face when she is confused is the cutest thing ever.

''well i want to ask you something'' i said ''come here'' i said tapping next to the place i was.

''soo nessa?''  i ask

''yes?'' she answer

''ever since i seen you i knew you were perfect. at first we were best friends, and it was incredible how with every little thing make us laugh and have a great time. i remember the day when we were at skeet's house, and we find a sock in the floor, and literally we laugh for that simple thing like for an hour, i could name million and million of things but this will be etern. with the time our relationship grew, and now we are something more. every time i see you all what i think its that you are perfect in every single way, fissical and personal. you can make my day with just smiling and you make me so so so happy, and literally the happiness you make me feel no one else could do it. you are so so special to me and i cant see a future without you. so vanessa, would you like to be my girlfriend?'' i ask her. as i finish talking i see a tear roll down her cheeck.

'' yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes'' she said. our lips connected and it was the most passionate and lovely kiss i never had. i pull out slowly

'' you are mine. forever'' she said

'' and you are mine too baby'' i answer ''you will always be my everything''

''and you will always be my happiness'' she said

''can i say something? maybe a litlle early but we know each other like from a year ago so..''

'' i love you more madelaine'' she say. omg how did she know

''i love you more than anything vanessa. you are my forever baby'' i said as i pck her lips

'' you too my love''

SO GUYSSSS i hope u like itttt, and i really enjoy writting thisss. if u have any suggestion i will do it with pleasure. thanks 4 reading and sorry 4 speeling mistakes