Chapter 37

Kate got out of her car at Andrew's apartment, and at the same time, he was climbing out of his. She went to pop the trunk to grab her luggage out, but he shook his head a little, pushing the trunk back down. "I'll get it later," he said to her breathlessly, pulling her into him and kissing her hard on the lips, so hard that it shot a tingle through her spine. She leaned in immediately, hands flying around his neck as he sighed out. He backed her up towards his door, never detaching their lips, and then he leaned her against the door, hands on either side of her, kissing her lips and neck as she sighed. He broke apart from her for a beat to unlock his door, and then he opened it, holding onto her waist as they both stumbled inside.

Andrew crashed his lips back into Kate's as he flung the door closed, locking it quickly, and they started to make out furiously, hands everywhere. "Oh, Andrew," Kate whispered, and he grinned as she put her hands in his ginger locks, threading her fingers through as he laughed a little. He leaned her against the wall of the living room, moving her hair to the side and attacking her neck as she moaned. He let his hands roam down her sides, and then he put his hands under each of her thighs, picking her up as her legs wrapped around his waist, arms clutching onto his neck, and he carried her tiny body up the stairs, kissing her passionately the entire time.

He kicked open the door to his room, throwing her onto his bed as she let out a little yelp, laughing the entire time. He immediately climbed on top of her, pulling her into a bruising kiss and slipping his tongue carefully into her mouth, running it along her lower lip. He pulled her lip through his teeth and she gasped, and then he leaned up, pulling her shirt over her head and throwing it somewhere on the floor of his room. He kissed down the valley of her breasts and onto her stomach, and she sighed, pulling his t-shirt over his head. She looked at him with awestruck eyes as he put his fingers to her leggings, pulling each side down as she shimmied out of them. She had on a hot pink bra and matching panties, and his eyes went wide with lust, as they always did when he saw her anything close to naked.

"Fuck, you're so sexy, god damn," Andrew muttered, completely breathless and filled with lust as he eyed his girl. She reached down, grabbing for his gym shorts and pulling them down his legs, and he laughed, pulling her up a little and unhooking the back of her bra, pulling it off of her and immediately attaching his lips to her nipple, sucking on her breasts hungrily, putting his face in between them as he closed his eyes, kissing over every inch of her chest. She laid down, head thrown back at how good he made her feel, and then he kept going further, looking up at her with raised eyebrows as he grabbed for the sides of her panties, and she giggled, nodding her head approvingly. He pulled the tiny cotton fabric down her legs and leaned in, giving her core a long lick, smiling at how wet she already was for him.

"Mmmmm, baby, you taste so sweet," he said softly to her, and her mouth hung open as he licked her up and down, swirling his tongue around her clit and sucking, first gently and then a bit harder as she writhed underneath him. "Oh fuck, Andrew!" she stammered out, the pleasure she felt at his tongue literally more than she could handle, and he grinned to himself, moving his head back and forth as he continued to eat her out, watching her face as she let pleasure overtake her. She ran her fingers through his soft orange hair as Andrew licked and sucked her pussy up and down, laying flat on his stomach on the bed as he penetrated her with his tongue. Over and over, he kept at it forever, licking at her like it was his actual profession, and she felt completely overwhelmed by how good it felt, almost unable to think straight.

Her legs started to shake, and Andrew grinned, holding onto her with both of his giant hands to keep her from going anywhere, and Kate threw her head back, eyes scrunched shut. "Are you gonna cum sexy? Go ahead, cum for me baby," he encouraged her, and she moaned, putting her hand over her mouth. "You don't have to be quiet, beautiful," he told her. "Let me hear you. Tell me how it feels," he told her, wanting so badly to hear her moan for him. "Oh fuck, Andrew. Oh my god it feels so good. You're gonna make me cum, baby," she whined, and he grinned broadly, inserting two fingers inside her as he continued to lick her up and down. She felt herself about to fall apart, and she clenched around his lips and fingers, shaking violently as she convulsed around him. She laid back for a few seconds, her head spinning, and then Andrew climbed up, kneeling over her and he kissed her cheeks softly.