Chapter 5 (The Mysterious boy)

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I had a lot of ideas for this chapter but some made sense and some did not. So I wanted to say thank you for your patience with me and the story, I really appreciate it. So here's chapter 5 (It probably won't make sense but I tried). On to the story...

???: Hey are you ok up there?

Rylan: hmm...Oh hi...I didn't see you there.

???: meh..it's ok I get that a lot.

Rylan: Oh sorry to hear that...

???: Nah don't worry about it.

Rylan: A-are you sure..?

???: yes. Now back to my question: are you ok?

Rylan: yeah. "Just Peachy"

???: Doesn't sound like it.

Rylan: you should've worry about me I said I was fine didn't I? (By the time she said this the mysterious boy was already at the top of the tree where Rylan was)

???: yeah..well I can tell when somebody is lying and with that my friend I can tell your lying...

Rylan: JEEZ you move quick and quiet I didn't even know you came up here till now.

???: It's my specialty U-U

Rylan: ... So why are you up here?

???: Like I said I can tell when somebody is lying and you my friend is one of those people.

Rylan: I'm NOT lying!

???: Yeah keep telling yourself that .

Rylan: You shouldn't be concerned with my problems...

???: And why is that?

Rylan: Because I don't matter to anyone. I'm a freak with blue hair and to different colored eyes.

???: No your not your unique. Accept it.

With Jasper (Hawk)...
Jasper: Where is she?! *just then he heard a voice that sounded like Rylan's say : She doesn't matter to anyone and that she thinks she's a blue haired freak nothing more nothing less. With her saying that his heart broke knowing his only daughter thinks she's a freak and thinks she doesn't matter. Not long after he herd a voice that sounded like Trey's voice saying YOUR NOT A FREAK YOUR UNIQUE! Then he started to wonder what Trey was doing here...