Chapter 7 (What happened?)

RYLAN! RYLAN! CAN YOU HEAR ME! RYLAN!

                                                                                    At the hospital...
Jasper(Hawk): I called Rose as soon as we got to the hospital and she was so scared and worried for Rylan. But I don't 'now who was more worried Rose, Rylans brothers, or me. If I had to choose I would probably choose me. I wouldn't leave Rylans side no matter what. I haven't slept for a week. I kept on hoping and praying Rylan would be ok. I volunteered to stay there all day and all night so everybody could sleep. Poison apples, please be ok Rylan...
Rose: (btw she knows Jasper is Hawk) Hawk are you sure you want to stay all day and all night? I'm sure we could take turns-
Jasper(Hawk): Rose..I'm ok with it. I can stay up longer then everybody here. I could stay awake for days. I haven't slept for a week I'm sure I can handle a little while longer.
Rose: Are you sure? At least keep somebody with you that can stay up.
Jasper(Hawk): Fine as long as your concerned I'll be fine.
As soon as he heard this Trey was the first one to say I'll stay up with pride and confidence.
Trey: Rose I'll be able to stay up. I deal with grandpa beasts snoring All.The.Time.
Rose: *with a little giggle* Ok Trey. Just don't get any thoughts when my daughter wakes up.
Trey: *flustered* Rose!
Rose: I'm just teasing you.
Trey(mind): No promises.

                                                                         In Rylans head....
Rylan(mind): What's going on? Why can't I move my right leg or my left arm? Meh... I'm to tired and lazy to care 😑

                                                                             With the others....
Hawk(mind): *panicking*What if she doesn't wakes up. What if she's not ok. Or even worse what if she's dead...
Trey(mind): *worried* Come on Rylan, wake up. Please your dad is crazy.
(Also Treys mind): I wonder what she's thinking about.

                                                                             In Rylans head again

Rylan: Thinking of  a meme

(I did not make the meme. I forgot to look who did but I give them credit. Back to the story)
Rylan(mind): *meme ends* nooo! Goodbye meme. I'll miss you. :( Now I cant go back to sleep. Might as well get  up all though I don't want to.

                                                 *Rylan woke up and yawned. Best sleep ever.*

                                                           With the others...
Rylan: Oh hey guys sup?
Everyone: Rylan!
Rylan: um...what happened
Trey: You fell from a 10ft tree..
Rylan: Oh. That's not bad. Could've been worse.
Trey:🤦🏻‍♂️
Everyone: 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏼‍♀️

Rylan: *very confused* What??