Another day at School Pt.2

With the 2 girls....

Teacher:  Alright girls enough!! Break it up! You guys have gotten way to far!!
By this time Rylan had a swollen black eye, a lot of cuts and bruises, also her lip was bleeding, and Jade had 2 black eyes and bruises.

Principal: Rylan and Jade to my office now!! The principal said that so loud the whole school heard it....

Trey: Did you guys hear that?

Henry:  Yep

Harry: The whole school heard it.

Ryan: Good thing I have to take some papers to the office, I can ask what happened.

            In the office...
Principal: I am very disappointed in you guys...You two have a lot of explaining to do, but first I need to call your parents.

Jade: don't bother calling her parents she only has one.

Rylan: T-this is w-why we g-got into this f-fight in the f-first p-p-place.
It hurt for Rylan to talk..

Principal: You ok there?

Rylan: ....

Principal: does it hurt to talk?

Rylan: Y-ye-yes

Principal: do you want paper to write on?

*Rylan shook her head*

Principal: Ok then

Rylan:  T-thank-

Principal: Just write on the paper

Rylan: * as she wrote thank you on the paper her hand started to shake*
Rose walked in...

Rose: What happens?!

Principal: they got into a fight and Rylan has a hard time talking and writing..

Rose: Oh ok.. who started it?

* Rylan pointed to Jade*
Rylan: S-s-Sh she di-d

Rose: Oh Rylan... I'm going to take Rylan home...

Principal: ok-
He was cut off when Ryan walked in..
Ryan: What happened here!? He looked over to Rylan *In his mind:  she has blue hair??*

Rose: * she completely ignored him* We will be leaving now.

Ryan: Wait what?
When Rylan walked by he seen her black eye, bleeding lip, and all the cuts&bruises

Ryan: What the-