I have a tail...?

After all of that drama Rylan was walking home from school after a very hot day...She couldn't wait to get in the pool, but then something strange happened...

Rylan: I was on my way home from school today and boy I couldn't wait to to get home and go in the pool.

Rose: Welcome home sweetie! *She'd hug Rylan and kiss her forehead.*

Rylan: Hey mom * She would hug back*

Rose: How was school?

Rylan: It was good I guess...just roasted Jade again. Y'know the usual.

Rose: Oh gosh what did she do?

Rylan: bragging about having a dad to me..

Rose: Oh sweetie it's ok... Who did she say was her dad?
(Btw on earth they use the fairytale names like sleeping beauty, etc. So the Earth people know about fairytales)

Rylan: She said Hawk  Snowhite. But I don't see how because his 3 sons are in school and said something about having a sister but they did not say it was Jade.

Rose: Hawk Snowhite..?! And his sons..?!

Rylan: uhh.. yeah... why? Something wrong?

Rose: No No sweetie everything is fine😅.
Rylan: uhh..ok then..  I'm going to get in the pool.

Rose: Ok Sweetie have fun.

Rylan: I'll try but I doubt it will be fun.. Incase you forgot I have no friends cause all the ones I had where fake....

Rose: you will be fine sweetie I'm sure there is a lot in store for your future.

Rylan: Ok mom..

About a few minutes later something strange started happening to Rylan...

Rylan: Aaaah! Mom! * a beautiful multi colored tail appeared and pink streaks appeared on n her hair* Mom!

Rose: *she came running out with the drink she was drinking*what's wrong Ryl-
*she dropped her drink at the sight of her daughters tail*

Rylan: Mom! What is happening!?

Rose: * in a excited tone* You got your tail!

Rylan: my tail.....?...

It was her mermaid tail she got for those of you who where wondering.🙂