Drama at the house Pt.1

Rylan was starting to get me uncomfortable with the tension in the room...
Rylan: So umm lets go work on the project? * She walked but accidentally bumped into Henry when he was drinking water and got some on her.* uhh I'll be right back *She Rama's fast as she could to the bathroom Justin time* *Thump!!!*

Everyone hear that thump...

Ryan: Is she ok?
The twins wondered the same thing.

Rose:  Umm Yep!

Harry: Ok lets cut to the chase mom... why did you leave Fairytale world and why did she go running just from a splash of water?

Rose:Ok fine I'll tell you..  for starters Snowhite never liked me and you dad thought I was guilty of what happened at regal academy, Vicky got everyone to believe her when she blamed me but in reality she was the one that did it. She set free every fairytale villain, trashed the school, and put a spell on all of the dragons and guardian dragons. I knew I wouldn't have a chance to explain myself, even if I did they wouldn't believe me.  You guys probably got told I was banned but the truth is I just left... I returned to earth like normal and never went back to Fairytale World... please don't tell your father or he'll come looking for me.  I also don't think he wants another kid *She started to tear up* a-a-and I don't think he wants another kid *She would cry*
Little did she know the boys recorded the conversation and had a plan....