🥑Rantaro Amami X Male! Reader 🥑

Warning:there might be some grammar errors.
Danganronpa Love Across the Universe Dangan Salmon Team - Rantaro events
Hope you enjoy (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ💞💞💓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's p.o.v

~~~ Day 1.~~~
Two students that will fell in love in 10 days will automatically graduade.That is what Monokuma said.But for me I think is inpossible.

This is not a gacha life mini movie!!. For God 's sake. Well I guess I shoud try to find library.

Little time skip ( bought you by Hajime's 91cm chest size)

"Aww man Im totaly lost here". I cried out.

So while I was trying to find library I saw a Mysterious green haired guy.

Maybe he knows where the library is?. I decided to step little close to him and.

"Excuse but do you know by any chance where is the library. Because I can't find it anywhere". I asked in nice tone.

"What a coincidence I'm trying to find library too".The Green haired male said.

"Yeah. Wan't to search together.I asked the male."Sure why not".The green haired malé said.

"Oh by the way my name is Y/n L/n I'm the U/t". I proudly introduced myself.

"Then the name is Rantaro Amami, nice to meat you". Hmm no talent?.
"And your ultimate talent?". I asked Rantaro.
"Sorry I kind of can't remember".

"Well I'm sure you will remember soon". I said in cheerful tone.

"You sure?.Whatever let's change the topic".Said Rantaro, so we change the topic.

Time skip(bought you by Nagito Komaeda on Nintendo DS)
~~~~~~~~~~~
At Library

Finaly after like 2 hours of searching we found the library. But It is fun when I'm with Rantaro.

I sighed."We are finaly here". I said in cheerful tone."I never thought library will be in place like this?". The green haired male said.

We entered the library."Soooo manny books.I can't choose with one to begin".I said with sparkles in my eyes.

Time skip
"Well it was fun maybe when we get out of here we can travel somewere together.
.
.
.
.
.
From that moment me and Rantaro spent together everyday. Rantaro started to open up little by little everyday we spent together

                     ~~~Day 10~~~
                        (final Day)

Finaly this dating show or whatever it is I'ts over. But I need to agree it was pretty fun."Hmm".

Before I left the academy... I decided to talk alone with Rantaro.
~~~~~~~~
3rd. p.o.v

Um, Y/n? I actuly have something to tell you. The green haired male said to the h/c one.

"Hm, What is it?". Y/n asked probably having a wrong idea.

"Well, actually I......" Remember my talent". Rantaro said making Y/n shooked. "What! That is amazing". The h/c male said.

"I know the timing sounds awfully convenient, but It's true. Maybe Monokuma triggred something when he said we can leave. Or maybe not.... But whatever it was, I remember now".

"So what is it?". Y/n asked with excitement.

"An adventurer. It turns out I'm the Ultimate Adventurer!".

"Wow that's so cool".Y/n had sparkles in his eyes.

"I know you would react like that". Rantaro said to Y/n.

After that Rantaro and Y/n talked about how Rantaro got his talent.

"Hey Y/n do you remember the reason why I asked you to travel with me?".Rantaro asked

"To look for your family, right?". Y/n said.

"Yeah, that's it.
Other people just shrugged me off, but you really understood how I felt.
You didn't tell me how to give up like everyone else. That's why I wanted you".

"Well then let's find your sisters I know we can do this together".

"It's going to be quite the journey... But we're up for it right, Y/n?".

"Of couse".

~~~~~~
End