✅Chihiro Fujisaki x Male Reader||part 2||✅

Sorry for late update I coldn't get any inspiration.

U^U.

But Thank you all for reading this book.
🥺🥺🥺. 360 readers that's just beautiful.
Me from future: 440 😭

Warning: there might be some grammar errors.
.
Important: I decided to start the fanfic at the time where monokuma is giving the motives.

Anyways hope you enjoy.
||~~~~~~~~||

||3rd person's p.o.v||

It was another day of the killing game. Right now  Monokuma told everyone to meet him  in the gym

Everyone was scared. Because they didn't know what horrible Motives have Monokuma prepared for them.

Right now Y/n was trying to calm Chihiro down.

"Come on Chihiro I bet the motive won't be that bad" Y/n said trying to give Chihiro some positivisum.

"B-but what if- Chihiro got cut of by Y/n
" If there would be something you dont like or it will scares you remember I'm always here for you". Y/n said with smile on his face

"T-Thank you y/n". Chihiro said with a little blush on his cheeks.

"hmm"
"What are you thanking me for?".Y/n asked Chihiro with surprised tone.

"Well guess we are here".Y/n said while he was opening door.

Y/n and Chihiro walked into gym. Monokuma was already waiting there with his motives.

(ok i dont remember what monokuma said so its will be little made up :() )

"Okay everyone is here?". Monokuma asked.

"....."

"I will take that as a yes".
"But anyway I bet all of ya were totaly exited about the new motives. So here they are".

Monokuma was holding paper cards with everyone names on it.

"Embarrasing secrets" Monokuma said proudly.

"S-secret". Everyone said at ones.

After that Monokuma give cards with their secrets to everyone.

Y/n took his card and he started reading.

(okay so here I dont want to make emmbarrising secret because I cant think of anything. So just think of something ;))

Time skip ( Bought you by Sasuke's crazy laught)

After y/n finished reading. He turned his head around to see horifing look on Chihiro's face.

"Hey Chihiro I won't ask you if you are okay because I know you are not, but just remember that I'm here for you no mater what". Y/n said while he was trying to calm down Chihiro.

"I-I Thank you y/n but I-I think I need some time alone". Chihiro said.

"O-oh okay if it helps you". Said Y/n.

"Well Guees I go see you later Chihiro"

"Bye"

Time skip (brought you by my gallery full of memes 🙂✌🏻)

It was late at night and Y/n was woried about Chihiro.

He knew Chihiro wanted to spent some time alone but he coldn't help it. He got up from the bed and he decided to check up on Chihiro.

Y/n knocked on the Chihiro's door.
"Hey Chihiro It's y/n I k ow you wanted to spent some time alone but I just needed to check up on you". Y/n said but it didn't had any effect because Chihiro wansn't in his room.

After 2 minutes y/n decided to leave. But luckyly he saw Chihiro walking out of the
Warehouse.

"Chihiro?"Y/n walked to Chihiro.
" Y-y/n what are you doing here at this time ?". Chihiro asked it surprise

"I coldn't sleep, you?"

"I have to go somewere" Chihiro said to y/n.

"OH hell no going somewere at this hour in this situation I can't let you". Y/n said bravely.

"B-but I have to go y/n". Said Chihiro.
"Then I am going with you". Said Y/n.

"....."
"........"

"O-okay". Chihiro said with a little blush on his cheeks.

After that Chihiro Y/n and Mando spent whole night training.

I dont know why but I always write fanfictions at 1 or 2 am :()