❣️Maki Harukawa X Fem!reader❣️

🐀Hello humans I just want to tell you that I am writing this at 1am like I always do🐀

🐀Again update after like 1 month.I was bussy simping for Alois Trancy, Osamu Dazai and Zero Two🐀

Anyways  I made a new cover of my book because the old one looked horrible
👁️👅👁️💅🏻

Warning: There might be some grammar errors

C/n= code number

Time:Maki and Y/n both being in assassin training (ik its too much fan made but I just want to give it a try)

And y/n and Maki are like 9 in the story I will make part 2 where they will be aroukd 15.

Y/n's p.o.v

Today there is a new student  joining Assassin spikes .(i couldnt think of better name 💀) Poor who ever it is. This place is just Hell.

Everyday we have to wake up at 3:30 am. After that we have morning training and that's 2 hours of running without break.

After that we have breakfast and we train attacking till 12:00 am. Then of course there is lunch 30 minute break and then training till 10:00 pm. After that we are free.

Like I already told life here is Hell.

3rd person's p.o.v

Right now It's 3:00 am but morning training is cenceled because of new student joining Assassin spikes.

"New Student number 009". Said one of the older students of Assassin Spikes.

In like a 2 seconds there was brown haired girl with two ponytalis and face without any emotions.

"This is Maki Harukawa from now on under the code name 009. If any of you will start fights you will be punished and code R/n from now on  you are sharing your dorm with code 009".

"Yes Sir". Said Y/n

"Good. The next training will start at 12:00 am enjoy yours break". "Now go to your dorms".

I wallked to the brown haired girl. "Hi. I am Y/n L/n know as c/n nice to meet you". Y/n said with a bright smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you too c/n". Maki said.
"Ehh. You can call me Y/n tho". Y/n said with surprised face.

"If It's what you want..." Maki said and she started to walk. "W-wait how do you know where your I ment our dorm is!?". Y/n said in sh00k.

"I Don't." Maki said simply and she continued walking.

Time skip 5 minutes. (brought you by the best Disney Princess Dazai Osamu 😼💅🏻).

Y/n's p.o.v

Me and Maki are now in our dorm I decided that I will show her around this room because It's pretty big.

(Again I am skipping because who cares about room =v=)

3rd person's  p.o.v

"Wow that's a lot for two people. Said Maki as she wallked to the bed." But there is only one huge bed.. ".

"Hmm?. Don't wory about it. I don't kick in sleep". Y/n said in calm tone as she trow herself into the bed.

"You know Maki I feel like we will become amazing friends". Y/n looked at Maki and smiled.

....
...

...

"Sure.."

Now time to think about part 2.