💚Makoto Naegi X Male Reader Part 2💚

Okay so I wanted to make Junko Enoshima one shot but I changed my mind.
(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ )
Anyways sorry for late update.

I was busy Fangirling over Feitan Portor,  Tsukasa Yugi and Mikaela Hyakuya.

Warning: There might be some grammar errors.

Uh... Oh
I made it start at chapter 3 because I want to make myself suffer.
Celestia Ludenberg stan? 👉🏻👈🏻

O-O Hope you enjoy

And Demon-chan you ass dumb don't read this you will get spoiled \👁👄👁/
^~~^~~~^~~^~~^

3rd person's p.o.v

Y/n was lying on the bed. Trying to stay calm
While Makoto was playing with his hair. Makoto decided to break the silence.

"Hey y/n?". Makoto spoked. Y/n turned around to Makoto's side and made an eye contact with him.

Y/n was really scared of Makoto but at the same time. He had this feeling of safety when he was around him.

"Anyways did you realized how pretty you look when you scared?." Makoto said as he started felling the love for despair

Then Makoto pushed Y/n closer to him.
"Eep".

Makoto learned his lips closer to Y/n's ear. "You need to stop being so adoroble or I won't be able to controll myself" Makoto wishpered to y/n's ear.

Y/n's face turned red. He was trying to get from Makoto's grip but it didn't worked.

"He..h what are you doing y/n". Makoto said with smugly tone.

"I-I am trying to get away". Y/n spoke.

"Oh honey I can see that". Makoto said as he let go of y/n. "Anyways time to work we  talk about other thinks later".

Makoto stood up from the the bed and went to controlling room.

Y/n's p.o.v

Why did I even agreed to do this. Being here is like a living hell. I cant stand this anymore...
.....
Oh right I wanted to save my classmates-

3rd person's p.o.v

"Hey. Y/n. Could you bring me coffé". Makoto shouted from controlling room.

"Yes.... O-of course...." y/n spoke as he went to grap coffé for Makoto.

Y/n grabed coffé and head into controling room.

Y/n's p.o.v

Why would he still be in this room if the killing game already stopped?

Or maybe he made another killing with different students. You never know what he is capable of....

I opened the doors of the room and I am shoked on what I saw.

There was Hifumi's dead body in one of the computers screen. When I turned my head to the left side I could see another dead body on computer screen.

3rd person's p.o.v

Makoto turned his head to y/n direction.
"Heee~.Did you brought me my coffé". Makoto said with a smug smile on his face.

"Y-yes  here". Y/n said as he was about to give Makoto his coffé but suddenly

Makoto grabed Y/n hand and pulled him into his lap. "Heey~why aren't you mad at me". Makoto said as he  travelled with one of his hands  to y/n face.

"W-what do you mean?!". Y/n said as he tried to get away form Makoto's grip.

"Wow you really are intresting..." Makoto said as he let Y/n go.

"Huh!?"

"It seems like 2 of your friends are dead and another is going to die for sure".Makoto said as he got back to his work.

"Anyways you can go".

"Y-you sure?" Y/n asked not because he was worried but he was surprised. Makoto wouldn't let him to get even 2 meters away from his so now Y/n finaly got a little freedom.

Y/n's p.o.v

I wallked out of controlling room and now I don't  know what to do. Well more likely there are a lot of thinks I wan't to do but I have to choose one or two.

I think the best think to do is sleep. Makoto is always sleeping with me in his bed and I sometimes can't sleep like that.

3rd person's p.o.v

Y/n decided to get some sleep meanwhile Makoto was watching the class trial.

Time skip (1 hour)

Makoto got already bored and when he is bored there is only one think he can do.

Makoto stood up and he waled out of controlling room. He went to the bed where y/n was sleeping and then he..

"Y/n wake up I am bored". (✿˶ ✧▿✧)

"yawn"
"What do you want?. I was sleeping". Y/n said as he tried to get back to sleep.

"I am bored so you are going to watch class trial with me". Makoto said clearly.

"And why would I do that?". Y/n asked.
"Because you dont want your friends to die. Right?". Makoto said with a evil smirk on his face that made y/n scared.

"O-okay" Y/n said as he stood up from bed and he wallked with Makoto to the controlling room.

Time skip 3 hours (end of Celestia Ludenberg execution)

Y/n's p.o.v

This is a tutoring. It doesn't hurt physically but it hurts a lot inside. I want to go home or somewere whithout Makoto Naegi the boy that can control everyone......

Yuh done I didn't had inspiration so sorry for late update.
Anyways I will do last 3rd chapter for  this  story because why not
(✿˶ ✧▿✧).