the golden bean

The Twiceler and Sans were slowly closing in on the Onceler, their eyes full of lust. They streched out their fingers and wiggled them like little wiggle worms towards the Onceler's vulnerable body. TheOnceler quivered in fear as he, mere prey, was stalked by his predators.

They began to tickle the Onceler furiously. 

"I CAN'T BREATHE" the Onceler said

The Onceler's body, unable to transfer air from his mouth and nose, immediately resorted to the other end. The anus. 

From the Onceler's cheeks, a humungous violent fart erupted. It was of high toxicity, and left the room obscured in opaque green gas.

" you stinkyy bastard" Twiceler

"OOOOEEEEE bb that is scrumptious" sans said, licking his lip bone

The three were disoreinted and couldn't see. Suddenly, the fart cleared to reveal that they had all become hippos on a hungry hungry hippos board. 

Then, out of the smelly fog, beans began to manifest. They fell into the middle of the board.

Suddenly, they were overcome with an insatiable hunger. They began to CHOMP.

They chomped the beans and chomped and chomped and chomped until a solitary bean glistened among the carnage. It was a brilliant gold and chimmered in the light.

"that bean is MINE" anounced the onceler

"shut up, slut. you eat that bean and ill eat YOU" said sans

All of a sudden, the Twiceler hastily gobbled down the bean. The ground rumbled and his stomach grumbled and BOOM 

A giant beanstalk erupted into the sky from the Twiceler's body, exploding him in the process. His organs showered the room, feeding the stalk.