noodle business

They had just arrived in Miami, in the clouds. The Onceler was slightly shocked.

"awee bb our first date <3" said sans

"you fuckig schizoid" said the Onceler

"you know you love me, and my marrow" 

"I don't want anything to do with you" the ONceler began to strut away, but as he walked he felt something hit the front of his skinny kankle. 

It was a tripwire made of noodle. Then, out of the mist of the cloud, a giant noodle net encapsulated the couple rendering them impossibly close.

"sexy" said sans. 

Whilst the Onceler attempted to free himself from the grips of the noodles and now sans, they heard a voice.

"WELL, WELL, WELL. LOOK WHOSE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP" said Mr Ping. "SAY, I COULD USE SOME MARROW FOR MY TOFU STEW, YES I COULD MMHMHMM"

Sans then yelled "NO! My marrow is for my love"

Mr Ping, full of malice, said "you are like my liver, you"

Mr Ping released the two from the net and pulled out his chopsticks, holding them in a battle stance. Sans and Onceler were preparing to square up this chicken fool, when...

 Mr Ping pulls out his long egg noodle. "HOW ABOUT YOU SUCK ON THIS?"

He cracks it like a whip. 

The Onceler began to run away, as Mr Ping picked up his goose shlong and swung it round his head, before lassoing the Onceler with it. 

"HEY" yelled sans "I'LL SUCK YOUR NOODLE IF YOU GIVE ME BACK MY LOVE"

Mr Ping's beak drops. The Onceler is relieved.

"SIKE, I'LL DO IT FOR FREE"

The Onceler then utters under his breath "you... fucking... BITCH"