Welcome To My Social-A

Hello. My name is Andrew Joseph Minyard and I'm 26 years old. I'm not here to give you my life story because I know you don't want that- Maybe you do maybe you don't- it doesn't matter ok? All you need to know is I was put into a position that most people aren't put into when they are a child. People call me psychotic and crazy because I'm that one guy who where's black, carries knives, and I use to have a creepy smile on my face. That's not me- the clothes and knives are- that's not me. I've always been private about my life because I grew up keeping things to myself and never having anyone trusting to tell. I was trapped in a world where I couldn't control anything but my voice.

When I got to college I met Betsy Dobson who was my therapist and now mother figure. She told me that I should start to express myself more but only to a few people at a time. I started to be a little more open with my cousin, Nicky, who was my guardian. Nicky is the type of person who is bubbly and sweet. Dark and gloomy doesn't mix with that and we got into multiple fights because I was being an asshole and not cooperating. Nicky if you are reading this I'm sorry but then I'm not because you crashed the Maserati.

Then I met Neil.

Neil Josten is what I like to call a pipe dream because I'm pretty sure I'm just imagining him and this is all some fairy tale. Neil was the first person who I felt love for. He knows the meaning of yes and no, of do or don't and that is important. He doesn't what I ask and doesn't push if I don't want something. He does things for me that nobody would even think of.

A few days ago I told Neil I wanted to open up. I wanted to be there for more people because I have gotten to know that there aren't just bad people in the world. He told me that I should start a social and that he would even post on it too with me.

So that's what I'm doing and I'm fucking scared.

I've never chose to talk to people so cut me some fucking slack and also? Don't ask stupid questions.

This is how it works

You comment

And Neil or I will answer depending on the question

Again

Don't ask stupid questions

I won't answer them

Neil might-

Ok bye- A

In my opinion, Andrew I one of the sweetest people. He deserves to be heard so I thought I would make this and have him and Neil be real. I would like to turn this into a series but we will have to see how it turns out. So comment your questions and let the Minyard-Josten family answer away!