fourteen

"ya! mingyu!" soonyoung shouts from the end of the hallway, with junhui walking by his side. "hyung?" mingyu utters, to make sure that it was his hyung, who called him.

"please please pleeeease say yes." he pleads to the younger.

"say yes to what?"

"just say it!" soonyoung yells desperately. bringing mingyu an anxious and confused look, then switched his gaze to junhui who face palmed himself in return.

"uh, y-yes?" he answers with hesitation. "i warned you, gyu" jun says.

"okay. so, theres this music festival that jihoon is part of, and i wanted to ask you if you can maybe join me tomorrow? please?" soonyoung pleaded with puppy-like eyes, rather a hamster's. "and may i ask for the umpteenth time, why me?"

"not only you, also junhui!" he exclaims, dragging the chinese boy in front of him. "i tried to stop you. sigh"

"come on. itll be fun!" soonyoung squeals like a newborn kid that was too excited for his 'boyfriend's' performance the next day. "then why do you need us two to come with you?"

"oh. cause y'know, the both of you are like the two people who're so dramatic when it comes to relationship and stuff-"

"okay okay stop. first of all, i am not dramatic. and second, i am not going with you, soonyoung" he politely declines. which made soonyoung whimper like a cat. "yeah. im s-sorry hyung. its just that, well. i dont even know why you need us to come with you, and i assure that if i even know what reason you probably just made up for us to come with you, id still decline" mingyu dismisses the older, despite he was whining while clutching onto mingyu's arm already.

"fine. the reason why i want you two jerk bags to join me tomorrow, is because you know. when i watch jihoon sing with his angelic voice and all. is for you two to catch me when i fall." he jokes ironically, making the two other boys stare at him with engrossment.

"jun-hyung." he calls out to the older, and junhui shifted his gaze onto mingyu. who only uttered one word.

"run"

mingyu and junhui made a run for the halls, before soonyoung could even start another unvaried topic that could make the two other boys hurl him. well, almost. because soonyoung already had a grip on mingyu and junhui's arms, before they can run away to, heaven knows where.

"youre not going anywhere you two."

"agh! the fuc- heck do you need youngie? i dont see a valid reason of why we should come with your jerkass face tomorrow" jun snaps.

"sigh. i already told you. its because, when i fall for ji-" and before soonyoung could speak again, the two taller went running off, again. "come back here you losers!"

and there they go again. chasing each other through the narrow halls. "run mingyu. run!" jun faces the slow paced boy from his side. they kind of lost soonyoung in his way, maybe. until then, mingyu slipped on a wet floor.

"aha! bitch you thought."

"let go of us you jerkface!" junhui insults him, receiving a mumbled 'ouch' from soonyoung. "please. its not only a favor, its also sorta like a bonding of us three! you know-"

"bonding?"

"what shit- i mean, bonding is included of us watching your ass fall for jihoon-hyung?" mingyu tries to speak up, with the boy's tight grip on their arms, and their faces pressed against the wall.

"how 'bout i give you 50,00 won, aye mate?" junhui offers his deal, making the boy gasp and kinda loosen his grip on the taller boys. "ooh! really?- nah. the last time you said youd treat me to that newly open amusement park, but you ended dragging me to a gambling alley you fool"