Chapter 3

Amelita sat, at ease, on the intricately sculptured wooden sofa. She had eaten half of the Muscovado-topped bibingka when Ben came out of the bathroom. Ben had only a white bath towel wrapped around his waist. He picked up a glass of lemonade, took a sip from and moved the glass to Amelita's lips. As soon as she put down the glass on the table, Ben embraced her and kissed her tentatively on both sides of her lips.

Ben pulled down her robe and repeatedly pecked on her shoulders. Amelita was wearing a set of Josie Natori lingerie. Ben felt Amelita's hands releasing the towel on his waist. He scooped her up and gently laid Amelita on the huge bed.

"Aren't we putting out the lights?" Amelita asked assertively.

"No." Ben answered, some lines on his forehead clearly visible. "I want to see your whole body". He mounted her carefully, kneeling over her knees. He looked at Amelita's floating ribs that contrasted with her bulging brassiere. He unhooked her bra. He looked down and was impressed by how flat her abdomen was.

He slid both his arms underneath her chest and gave her unhurried kisses on the neck, attentive to every move she made.

They exchanged kisses, inhaling each other's breath. Ben fondled Amelita repeatedly, making her conscious of her own body. Without breaking rhythm, he shifted his kisses to her cleavage then licked her nipples.

Caressing a woman's breasts was his art. The enjoyment of feeling Amelita's reaction, his reward. Ben sucked both Amelita's breasts, taking a nipple at a time-----licking, fluttering with constant intensity.

"Hmmm, I love that fragrance. I never thought a woman's skin could be this soft." Ben kissed and licked downwards Amelita's abdomen then moved back up to her heaving bossom. When he kissed her lips again, she was ready with her tongue. She opened her mouth a little more, and Ben slipped his tongue a little deeper making Amelita anticipate what Ben would do to her below.

Her lips sucked his tongue and reached his inner most being. His tongue tenderly explored her mouth, moistening her below and draining her strength. He pulled back a little to feel if Amelita was with him. He continued rhythmically as though he was already in the midst of an intense intercourse. He slowly pulled back.

"I want you inside me," Amelita held Ben's head firmly with both hands.

"In time." Ben whispered defiantly.

He moved down her stomach with the same care, massaging tenderly, licking her belly button, and continuing down her panty. Ben made a little bite with his teeth just above her pubic hair. Gently, he tugged his pubic hair underneath her panty.

He caressed her her outer legs. His tongue slid down her thighs to her knees, calves, ankles, then her feet. Ben massaged the bottom of Amelita's feet with his finger tips, and gently biting each toe, one by one, sucking and circling his tongue around them. He traced his tongue back up Amelita's towards her inner thighs.

Ben shifted Amelita's legs up over his shoulders, her calves on his shoulders. He placed his palms under her butt, steadying her pelvis. He gently pressed the tips of his thumbs against the area between her vulva and anus. He felt the wetness of Amelita's vulva.

"Take off my panty," she pleaded.

He smooched the skin on the outlines of her panty, inserting his tongue, reaching for his labia majora. Slowly, he removed her panty and, made her maintain her position.

Ben placed his palms back under her butt. This time, he slid both his thumbs up to her labia minora, then separated his thumbs and slid them outward, traveling the majora, then back up, and to the minora. He repeated it a few times. Ben felt more juice flowing down Amelita's vulva.

Ben began making circular motions, with his tongue, tracing the outer parts of her clitoris. He strived to be tender despite his adrenalin rush.

He slightly pulled down the thickest mound of her pubic hair with his thumb caressingly flicked his tongue across the exposed clitoris. Amelita's legs began to squeeze Ben's neck tightly. Again, he cupped his palms under her butt to secure contact, his tongue flicking in different directions at her clitoris. Ben was feeling for Amelita's responses accentuated by her moans. "Ooooh Ben!"

Her eyes were deliriously lost, with Ben leading her to a far away land. He continued, making her realize that if she wasn't in love with Ben before, she was on her way that very moment.

She was coming. With what little effort she could still muster, she tugged at his shoulders. "Please hon...Get inside me nooow," She was in a blissful tantrum.

Ben felt it was time to heighten Amelita's climax. As she convulsed rhythmically, Ben plodded on and became rampageous with his tongue. She moaned helplessly, "Ooooh Ben!" She was surrendering to his teasing. Ben sipped her wetness unabashedly. He went around her labia a few times more with his tongue and quickly inserted it into a bubbling volcano. Ben put in his tongue as deep as he could, exploring, withdrawing then concentrating again on her clitoris.

After untiringly being imaginative with his tongue and keeping Amelita in her trance, Ben put down her legs, mounted her, and rammed in.

Amelita gasped. Then she grimaced, smiling a little. She tightened her hold on him.

Ben pumped gently, wanting to ensure Amelita continued her climax and would wait for him. She was on her second climax.

With renewed vigor, Ben deliberately slowed, creating a gentle, soft gyrating rhythm. Gradually, he picked up speed, with deeper thrusts, and heavy breathing until he exploded inside her, catching up with her second climax.

There was not to be a lull. Ben's desire was not yet complete. And he never did get easily limp. With renewed care, he shifted gears and continued grinding, abruptly pumping, again slowly waiting for his second wind. For Ben the key was complementariness. They must both feel the simultaneous effects of what they do separately. When Amelita slowed, he was fast. She sped, he slowed. She bucked, he glided. Ben was mindful not to freeze. He could not have stopped nor gotten worried for her. He felt Amelita was having linked orgasms, and two of Jake's coincided.