Chapter 14

Enhancement consists of seeing what everybody has seen, thinking what nobody has thought of, and doing what has never been done---------J V ALCANTARA, 2004

----BACK TO THE PRESENT----

They left the dinning hall hand in hand. Going up the stairs, Ben pinched Amelita's butt, seeing there was nobody was behind them. Amelita almost sprang and coquettishly dissuaded him from repeating. He kept on caressing her behind as he keyed into the room.

They ripped each other after the door closed. Their garments down on the floor, Ben backed up Amelita against the door. They rubbed each other's body.

Ben kneeled. He placed Amelita's foot on his shoulder and licked her moist vulva, then her clitoris. Sensing she was heating up, he stood up and led her toward the bed. He sat her on the edge. He moved his groin to her face.

She enclosed him with her mouth, licked and kissed his balls.

He held Amelita's head. Made her stand up. Kissed her and let their tongues alternately suck and brush each other. He turned her around near the edge of the bed and guided her palms on the bed cushion, bending her torso forward, her butt touching his manhood.

Amelita looked over her shoulder then flicked her hair away from her eyes. Ben gently nudged Amelita's legs further apart and entered her. She moaned.

He withdrew slowly, both his hands on her hips, until he was almost out of her. His tongue lingered there, moved his cock in a circular motion, then side to side.

Amelita was in anticipation of his thrusting but stalled. She opened her legs and rocked back.

Ben moved back.

"Hon?" She looked back at him. "Hon!" Her voice was thick.

He tightened his hold on her hips. Pulled her back. Thrusted into her. He pounded hard and deep.

"Ben!" Was all she could say.

"Let's put your ankles on my shoulders." Ben said nibbling at her ear lobes. He pulled out.

Ben made her transfer to the intersecting edge of the bed to lay down.

He parted her limbs and put her ankles on his shoulders, just as he said they should be. Ben lifted her hips and slammed into her, jerking her whole body. He pumped in and out, alternating between fast and slow. Almost brutal, stabbing thrusts, making her body bounce. That was what Ben liked with the lights on. Seat was dripping from Amelita's head and there fronds of hair across her face.

"Ben!" Again, his name uttered unevenly. She tensed her body, her ankles pressed harder on Ben's shoulders. She gave out a cry.

Ben strained to catch up with her. He exploded into her. He felt awkward his hand holding her hips and not hugging her.

With their simultaneous convulsions subsided, Ben displaced Amelita's from his shoulders.

He mounted and persevered with his pumping to consume each other's remaining pulses.

Ben was awaken by Amelita's nudging. "Hon, you're heavy."

Ben rubbed his eyes. He pushed his chest up.

Amelita wiggled towards her side of the bed.

He became annoyed by the lights. He walked to the switch, swaying his arms to hasten circulation in his shoulder muscles. He covered her with a blanket. He climbed to bed and collapsed beside her.

Ben was glad to have awoken ahead. He slipped into his robe, careful with his movements. He picked up the strewn garments on the floor. Laid them side by side on the back of the sofa, all except one. Like a student voyeur who just raided the girls dorm, he loosely held his prize for a closer look. He smiled seeing her underpants with any mark although it had a faint odor of secretion.

He would have surely dodged in mild recoil if Amelita got u p and threw her underpants to his face. He smile noticing the scent of his moustache. He wet his lips, dried them with Amelita's panty. He laid it down beside her brassiere.