Chapter 10

Turning in for the night, Ben insisted on keeping one window open to allow the indirect glow of the moonbeam to enter. Amelita could not match Ben's ability to endure the cold inside the room. She had to put on leg warmers aside from her ankle length thick cotton night-shirt. Ben removed her panty to ensure his nocturnal predilection.

"Hon...I might tire you. It's not that I don't want it tonight. I'm puffed. You'll have to do the work." She said provokingly, lying on Ben's left side.

Ben found it difficult to express gratitude for her challenge. He laid down close to her right side. He crossed left thigh underneath Amelita's right thigh. He then pulled up his left thigh to rest on her back waist. He lifted her hips so that, this time, he could place his right thigh under Amelita's left. Their crotches faced each other.

He placed his left arm underneath Amelita's chest area, easily reaching her left breast. His right palm was free to caress her, his mouth was positioned close to her right breast, yet able to reach her lips. It was like the floor exercise of two gymnasts intertwined.

Ben penetrated Amelita whose left butt was lying on his abdomen. He began pumping, caressing and pinching her left nipple, simultaneously sucking her right breast. He let Amelita kiss him tightly. He withdrew for a few seconds, and was elated to see Amelita closed her eyes. He rammed into her, pumped with acceleration, his right hand shifting to Amelita's clitoris.

Amelita was on uncharted territory. She had never imagined herself to be in a position of passivity while her sensitive parts are being ravished as if by an imaginary number of men. "I'm dying... Yes...I'm coming. She poured convulsively, and perhaps extendedly, if not for Ben's planned hectic activities the following morning.

Amelita fell asleep on the spot, after Ben had rearranged their positions. She made no conversation. She was snoring lightly, oblivious to Ben's exiting semen from inside her.

Ben reclined pn the headboard, his eyes transfixed on the woman laid sideways in a fetal position. He lifted her hemline and kissed her thighs and butts. He covered her again, seeing the swelling of her skin pores. Ben pondered on something unfinished in their lovemaking. How does he get enough of the woma's physical essence after having devoured her? Ben wanted more from her body, but he slept not convinced what it was.