seven

hyejin

days passed. renjun kept on saying i should just kill him, but i cant. he kept saying the both of us will get killed if i dont kill him- i know that very well, but i just cant kill him. i fell inlove for the first time, and i have to kill him? what a cruel world. i never had peace, that's all i ever wanted- but i never had.

i coughed, getting weak because i've been on this world for too long. renjun looked at me worried as the six members entered the room. renjun shushed them, stroking my hair with his precious fingers and holding my hand with his other hand. i adjusted my body to a more comfortable position as the members gathered round, "are you okay, noona?" jisung asked as nodded, he looked at me worried but chenle told him not do so "she'll feel worse if you keep looking at her like that" he said, i chuckled- followed with a cough "you guys-" he said a little too loud earning a "shh, you're so loud" jeno scolded him as haechan snorted earning a slap in the back from mark "what?" he aked mark "you're noisy-" mark scolded "no i'm not-" renjun had enough "y'all" they all looked him "get out" he said glaring at them as they followed his order.

i smiled at renjun as he held my hand with both of his "i told you, jeno can handle them by himself-" i cutted him off "no, the decision is still mine- i can't kill you with my own hands" he sighed "but you're dying- you promised that you won't disappear on me" he whined, his voice cracking, hinting his sadness. i gulped looking at him, i felt more weaker seeing him like this "but you also said that promises doesn't always have to be kept" i said, he bitterly chuckled, looking away. i smiled "so you really wont keep that promise?" he asked, still not looking at me. i nodded, a tear escaping my eye, i let his hand go and wiped it. he looked at me with his pair of teary but still pretty eyes, "dont cry, it makes me wanna stay more" i said, chuckling as i reached out for his cheek and wiped the tear that fell.

"but aren't you supposed to be immortal- why are you dying? ON ME?" he asked as i took my hand back, "i wont die like this- i mean i will, i this world. but i will just come back to hell again and again, and if i die like this, right now, it'll actually add up more years to my life" i let out a humorless laugh. he furrowed his eyebrows "is that  a bad thing?" he asked, i looked at him m straight in the eyes.

"no- no, it's not" i lied.