two

hyejin

a month and two weeks has passed of me trying to make this boy fall for me, "but-" he cutted me off again "YOU'RE REALLY ANNOYING STOP" he shouted as everyone's attention was on us, he sighed and left the room as the teacher cleared his throat before going back to teaching. i looked down feeling a little humiliated, tsk, if only i could just kill him for no reason right now.

the lunch time was fast to arrive, i lazily swung my bag to my shoulders before walking to the door to exit but a arm appeared infront of my eyes making me make a stop "hey there baby girl" he said, i looked up to him with my infamous innocent look "yes?" i asked "woah, so innocent. you make me want to ruin right  now- but anyway, if that renjun cant treat you right..." he paused and brushed his hand to my face making want to stab him "maybe i can" he continued, i tried to walk off but he only pulled me back harshly "s-stop, who are you?" i asked, acting scared "someone you'll love to sleep with-"

and that's it, i really wanted to punch him, but just when i was about to- someone already sent him to the ground. i acted surprised "oh my god- renjun, i- i-" he then pulled me into his warm chest, my eyes widen. i gulped as it really felt warm- comfortable, this can't be happening. i breathed heavily as he suddenly hid me behind his back "who the fuck do you think you are-"

"i'am huang renjun you fool" he said, his voice still cold as ice. the guy scoffed "and do you know who i'am? i'am-" renjun cutted him off "hwang hyunjin, skz, am'i right? of course, i'am NEVER wrong" he said as a smirk appeared on his lips "renjun i think i can-" he stopped me again "i'll handle him, stay there" he said as he kept me behind him, i could only sigh, he wont listen anyway. i watched him walk forward to hyunjin pulling him by his collar, "don't EVER try to get close to my nam hyejin or else i wont even think of sparing your useless life" i blinked a couple of times, processing his words, my- his nam hyejin?

he let hin go, turning his body and walked my direction, pulling me by my wrist we exited the building "this is why i told you to stay away" he said, yanking my wrist "but did you just said my- your nam hyejin-" he cutted me off "i had no choice, they'll kill you if i dont THREATEN them so it's just for the show- dont get weird thoughts" he said making me pout "really?" i asked blinking as he avoided my eyes "y-yes so you can stop now and never get involved with me anymore" he said, i cupped his face and he looked at me surprised, "i cant do that tho" i said as he looked flustered "w-why?" he stuttered as he almost fell but he was able to get it all back together,

"i like you"