ten

hyejin

"are you satisfied now?" i asked him, he stood up from his big ass chair and walked towards me, turning my body to see "hyejin" my eyes widen, what is he doing here? i gulped "why are you h-here? in hell?" i asked him, "well" he said walking towards me as i backed off a little. he chuckled, "i'm here to take you" he said patting my head "take me" i asked confused, he chuckled again. i looked at my father "what is he saying?" i asked him but he just shrugged, i looked back to him "hmm, did you know, mr. huang was your fifthy-seventh kill as a demon?" he asked making me furrow my eyebrows, "if you're here to talk non-sense, then the exit's that way" i said and turned my back on him "is that any way to talk to your creator?" he asked following me and turning my body to face him again "you took everything away from me" i said, breathing heavily at the thought of everyone i love dying in my arms. he clicked his tounge, "well, uhm- anyway, mr. huang was your fifty-seventh kill as a demon. and in your lifetime as a human before, you killed approximately fifty seven living things; from bunnies to humans" he said, i sighed "that wasn't entirely my fault- you guys made me that way" i said looking at him and my father as the both shrugged, i sighed again "but anyway, as you already spent 94 years as a demon, watching death, killing, doing the dirty parts- paying for you humanly sins, i was so moved by your actions with mr. huang- afterall you weren't heartless" he said.

"and what you're trying to say is?" i bluntly asked, he cleared his throat "you're forgiven and will finally get reincarnated again" he said clapping, i looked at him in disbelief, "you and your not funny humor, stop joking it just makes things worse for me" i said and was gonna turn my back again, but as soon i turned my back, i was transported in a warm but not hot- not cold place. a clean, light place, i looked back to see him "a-are we in?" i couldnt finish, he nodded "heaven yes, welcome, hyejin! now, enjoy your time here because you'll be reincarnated as soon as possibly- as our token of appreciation and apologies for doing you dirty- we had to balance the good and bad on earth, it's a thing, we're deeply sorry" he said, bowing, my mouth went wide open "no no no, we're cool now" he stood up straight and lead me somewhere.

after weeks, it's my turn to be reincarnated.

AFTER 17 years

walking down the streets, i saw seven guys performing despite cold "nct dream" i quietly read their banner, hands inside my hoodie's pocket. i looked at them one by one, and one caught my eye. he suddenly, and surprisingly, looked at me too. the finished performing, not gonna lie, the song was a BOP and they're VERY talented.

i was gonna go back to my place because they're done and the audience are starting to wall away too, but i saw the guy that caught my eye on the convience store, his head on the table. i smiled before walking inside and buying a slurpee before going to him, i sat on the seat beside him and sipped on my slurpee.

he opened his eyes and looked at me uninterested, i tilted my head and smiled at him a little, he then looked at me weirdly "who are you?" he asked, his head still on the table, "nam hyejin, and you?" i asked but he didn't answer, instead, he went back to his nap. i scoffed and a group of guys entered, "let's go, taeyong-hyung wants us already" one said, the guys beside me then jolted up and walked away, but there was name tag at the back of his shirt,

"huang renjun- what a pretty name for a person with beastly atittude"

END