one

hyejin

"hello everyone, i'm nam hyejin. i hope you'll take care of me well" i said as i bowed, before standing up straight. my eyes scanned the room for my target, my eyes then landed at a sleeping guy, a small smirk formed at my lips. i took my gaze off him and smiled at everyone, bowing for several times "okay you may now take a seat wherever you'd like" the teacher said as i quickly sat beside him, he opened his eyes and looked at me uninterested but i tiltled my head and smiled at him making him look at me confused "who are you?" he asked, head still on the table "nam hyejin, and you?" he didn't answer, instead, he went back to sleep. woah, looks like this one will take me some time.

time passed, and all he did was sleep. i tapped his shoulder, he looked at me pissed "wanna grab lunch with me?" i asked, but he looked away making me look where his eyes landed. students looking our way, "grab your stupid lunch with them" he said as he stood up and started walking out of the room, i chuckled. i followed him, bowing at the students i passed by "you haven't told me your name yet" i said making him stop from walking and look at me annoyed "can you please stop- it's annoying" he said before walking again, but i didn't stop, i have to finish this one as soon as possible.

"huang renjun" i read his tag making him groan in frustration, i only smiled, but that didnt last long. he pulled me into an empty dark room, okay, this is it. he then pushed me to the wall, locking me up with his arms. being not so tall, i had to look up a little to face him "i told you to stop" he said "why should i?" i asked, innocently, he sighed "i'm the worst kind, don't try me?" i almost laughed, but i tried the hardest not to "oh you are?" i asked sarcastically.

i know he is, indeed, a gang member. i know his hands are, indeed, bloodied and dirty. and that its exactly why i'm here, i have to give the horrible death, just as my dad ordered me to do so. i've done this alot, so this one will be a piece of cake. i've killed more than any person living in this world, i'am a demon- no, i'am a child of a demon.

"yes, i'am" he said "so don't get involved with me anymore, i'm not in the mood for a murder" he said before leaving the room, i stayed there to think of methods to kill him. should i just push him off the building? or maybe run him with a truck? or maybe bury him alive? but how? he's not even interested in me. my past missions has been successful because the guys i've killed are sex deprived jerks, it was easy to lure them in.

should i make you fall for me instead?