Chapter 1- Being An Olympian

PERCY'S POV:

Never knew my life will change like this well lemme introduce you myself I am Percy Jackson I am half-blood,Son of Poseidon, the bane of Minotaur, returner of the Lightning Bolt of Zeus, Discoverer of The Golden Fleece, Bearer of Sky, Savior of Goddess Artemis, Navigator of Labryinth,one of the victors of Battle of Labryinth, Bearer of the Achilles's Heel,
Bane of The Titans, One of the Seven of the prophecy of the giant war slayer of Gaea and Savior of Olympus for twice.

I've earned these titles and I am not quite prouful towards them, Today is the day when I am going to propose Annabeth my girlfriend.

She is a daughter of Athena, I know her mom hates my dad but still my dad have no problem with it because he can do Anything to keep me happy and for Athena I have her trust,when I turned down godhood for Annabeth, she has no problem with me now.

I went to the beach to find her and said "Hey, wise girl. "

"P...Percy hey,seaweed brain."

"Remember I wanted to tell you something. " I said and kneeled in front of her and Showed her the ring that my mom gave me and told to give it to one you love the most.

"Annabeth Chase you've always had my back and supported me, Now will you please marry me and make me the happiest man on the earth? " I asked her.

"P...Percy I... I am sorry but I can't.."she said and my heart shattered in million pieces. "I don't think that I love you,I love Jason I loved him since he came to camp."Now I was about to cry.

"I..I know it's hard for both of us.But still Percy I believe we can be friends. " she said and left.

I sat there and cried but then I felt powerful presence around me. I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see my dad Poseidon

"Dad?" I breathed

"Shh... Percy I know it will be hard for you to get over it but I know you can do it my son." he said while holding me in his arms.

A few minutes later

"Zeus has asked for your presence. " he said I nodded he held my arm and Flashed me to Olympus. My father went to sit on his throne

"Perseus Jackson!" Zeus boomed

"For your loyalty and bravery we offer you godhood and A seat on Olympus."

Now Annabeth was no more mine so there was nothing keeping me away from it.

"I accept it,my lord."

"Great." He said and turned to one my favorite cousin Hermes"Hermes call the Fates." Hermes nodded and flashed away. And returned in a second.

The doors slammed and there stood three Old ladies whom I've not seen from last 5 years (Percy is 21)

"PERSEUS JACKSON, FROM TODAY YOUR THE 15TH OLYMPIAN, THE GOD OF TIME,TIDES HUNT, ASSASSINS, SWORDSMANSHIP,BRAVERY, LOYALTY." They said in Unison

I felt unbearable pain it was twice of bathing in river Styx. When the pain died I saw that my physique was way better than before I got 8 pack abs my muscles were lean not bulky like those bodybuilders who use a lot of steroid drugs.

And then they left Zeus snapped his fingers and a simple wooden throne appeared next to Artemis who was glaring daggers at me

I guess she didn't like to share her main domain with me.

It's not my mistake afterall I guess I got that domain from saving her from the weight of sky.

"Percy I think you should choose your symbol of power and sacred animal." My dad said with a prouful look on hos face.