Chapter 4-Training day

Percy's POV:

Now Ghosts and David were talking together they.

I went to my office to gather some information about our mission and tell it to my others.

Line break

In the cafeteria where all ghosts were gathered and were waiting for hunters

So I waited for them when they came I stood from my chair and said,

"Hunters and Ghosts, I've an announcement to make."

"Oh no what else now?" Said Thomas.

"We are given a new mission..." I said and Ghosts cheered.

"...A Burmese terrorist organization has captured a few V.I.P's. Our mission is to kill every single hostile and save hostages..." I said and looked at ghosts who all nodded, then the hunters who.... just ignored.

"...Well the average number of hostiles is about 700 hundreds and they have weapons like,AK- 47's, Machetes, mortars, grenades,couple of turrets and a few snipers like Kar 98K's and Gewehr -98's..."

"Wait Gewehr isn't a sniper it's a mauser rifle." Reegan said afterall his our scout sniper.

"Um... I guess it can work like a sniper if you attach a scope." I said .

" Oh.. yeah,but not as powerful as sniper because if can't even penetrate those, helmets which are used by stunt men. Afterall what can you expect from a rifle which can only fire an 18 caliber cartridge. " he commented.

"Yeah...so according to the council's order we and hunters have to work together and on mission we need a coordination, that's why we have are having something special tomorrow. "

"What actually?" Asked Kick

"It's a surprise." I said.

He and some other ghosts shrugged.

"Any questions?" I asked

Every one stayed silent and then a little girl from hunters who called us foolish stood.

"When are we going to have our
dinner? "

A few ghosts chuckled at her question and Logan gave a high-five to his brother.

"You can have now, just think about it and it will appear on you tables." I said.

And then all of them started to eat there food I with my ghosts and Artemis with her hunters.

"You cook good for a male." Phoebe commented
"Good? This food is way better than Lady Artemis." said the same little girl.

Reegan almost choked to death because of laughing and Kick spat his soda on floor and now for sure he have to clean it after the dinner,luckily it missed Ghost or I can't even what could have happened.

Logan gave another High-five to his brother.

Ajax elbowed to David while laughing and Thomas let out a chuckle and continued eating

And Ghost being Ghost was just cold as Ghost.

I just smiled .

Line break

5:30 In the Morning

Artemis's POV:

I woke with a loud sound of a megaphone which said,"GOOD MORNING, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AS I SAID THAT WE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER AND NEED TO COORDINATE, AND TOLD YOU THAT I'VE GOT A SURPRISE AND SURPRISE IS 'TRAINING DAY' SO BETTER GET READY AND GRAB SOME BREAKFAST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I REPEAT 'GET READY AND GRAB SOME BREAKFAST'."