Chapter- 7: Beginning of Silia

Ghost POV:

I hate socializing because whenever I talk to someone they always ask about my past of that mask or why I use Ghost instead of my own name.

I was in my room shirtless then I heard a knock on door I went to open it.

I opened the door and found hunter's lieutenant Thalia .

She gasped and blushed I forgot I was shirtless I closed the door and pulled on a T-shirt.

Thalia's POV:

I chose to go with Ghost or Simon or whatever he is,cause he will not talk or
Ask alot of questions.

When I knocked he came shirtless I gasped at the sight of his naked torso and blushed at his tone and lean muscles eight pack abs and about 15 inched biceps.

He slammed the door and opened it again and came with a shirt on.

"I am sorry."he said in emotionless tone.

"Uh... 's okay." I stammered and entered the room

"You can change in bathroom. "He said in same tone.

I nodded and took some comfortable clothes my death to barbie T-shirt and a black yoga pant.

[Percy transferred an extra bed and a there clothes whichever roommate they wanted to stay with.]

"So..um... you want to start socializing. "  I asked

He just nodded.

"So what was your Simon Riley.." at that comment he gave he scary glare that made me back a little

He just shook his head said," I am sorry,my-my past it hasn't been quite easy."

"What happened can you tell me?" I asked.

He sighed and said.
"I had an abusive stepfather he abused me both mentally and physically he will beat me bring pythons, cobras, monitor lizards in my room and made me kiss them some times he will take me to bars and will brutally kill bouncers in front of me and will force me to laugh same was my stepbrother, he had him with his previous wife he will wear on a ghost mask and will wake me in middle of night and threaten me with knife, only thing that kept me alive was my mom one day a guy killed my step father and knocked me out and burried me alive with him my S.A.S mates helped me out after a few week my stepbrother killed my mom and left her in apartment.
He worked for a big mafia I killed him and his boss and blasted the building and left my dogtags there and faked my own death from that Simon Riley died only thing was left was a Ghost. " He narrated

[ I've just modified the original story,From Infinity Ward comic Ghost.]

That's why he was special to Percy he also had an abusive stepfather.

"Sim....I mean Ghost, I am sorry " I said

"No need to be sorry, what about you, you're past, I think Zeus might've been a good father? " he said

"He...he never cared about me but I had a mother she was abusive she beated me,she won't feed me will drink and call me by names, one..one day she left brother in a f...forest and-and said he was dead." At that moment I started to cry I felt so much humiliated I am hunter and crying in front of male.

Then felt a strong hand on my shoulder

"I know it hurts but Yeah, you should try to lock those memories in a box and throw it somewhere where you can't find it yourself. " he said and I hugged him,I can't believe I am a hunter and hugging a male who I don't even know properly.

He was a little shocked but then he hugged me back it was warmer  than Percy. I sobbed on his shoulder.

Ghost's POV:

She hugged me and cried on my shoulder and hugged her back .

When her sobs died I looked at her face she was sleeping peacefully and was looking really beautiful even with her gothic looks.
[I not trying to say goths aren't beautiful, please it's just context. ]

And I did something I never did in a couple of years.

I smiled and felt relaxed warm and felt sleep and for the first time I didn't woke up because of nightmares of my mom dying or my stepfather abusing me.

It was a relaxing,warm and sweet sleep.

End of the chapter.

To be continued...

Hey,fellas sorry for a short chapter because I wanted to add a cliffhanger. Thanks to Cmoney13 for suggesting name for ship and tor hunters I will ad in next chapter.
Goodbye.