Chapter-15: Another guy Who fought 'Her'

Phoebe's POV:

I woke up on my bed, I was happy because all of that was just dream a horrible dream.

But I know I still have feelings for him.
When I woke up I found two arms around me.

I turned and saw it was Logan, I saw his handsome sleeping face, then another thought came to my mind what if it all was real? what if we both did something more then just kissing? If it turn out to be true, Lady Artemis will turn me into something like bitch[The genuine word for female dog.] Or something more horrible than it.

Then he woke up grunting.

"Good Morning. " He said in really sweet tone and smile.

"Good Morning, Logan... did we both... really kissed or did something more than it?" I asked

"Yes and no." He said

"What?" I asked

"Yes we kissed but nothing more than it, Yeah that kiss turned into a makeout session. " he said and I was now at the verge of tears.

"Hey, don't cry please, I can't really see you crying." He said really sweetly and hugged me tightly.

He kept on speaking soothing nothing in my ear. and gave a few pecks on my cheeks and forehead.

"Feeling better?" He asked and looked at my face .

I nodded and said,"Logan, what are we gonna do?"

"Well... we have two options for now... 1
We can tell Lady Artemis and commander about this..." he was saying but I cut him off

"Are you crazy if Lady Artemis found that we both are in relationship she will kill both of us....especially you. " I said

"...Okay and 2 we can just act in front of others like it never happened and in private we can live like a couple, you know what I mean, cuddled, kissing making out and stuff.." He completed and said the last part while rubbing back of his head.

"Well that's great Idea. " I said and hugged him.

"Just a hug?" He said

And I gave a peck one his cheek. Which he returned with a peck on my cheek.

"LOGAN!!" I heard sound of A Ghost [Not the real One.]

Logan frowned and said "Yeah, Dave what happened?" He asked

"The blizzard is stopped, come out we are going to find Ghost. " He said.

"Okay." He said.

"Get,ready, sweetie." He whispered in my ear.

"Sweetie?" I questioned

"Cause your the most sweet thing in my life." He whispered making me shiver.

"Thanks alot." I said.

Percy's POV: Before the blizzard

Not another delay I thought we will for sure find, Thalia and Ghost today but it didn't happened.

I and Artemis entered our CHU and ahe let out a grunt.

"Are you okay?" I asked her

"Um... my muscles they hurt." She said

"Hm... maybe because of they've lost a lot of heat they have contracted. " I said

"Oh..." she said trying to move her left arm.

"Maybe a massage can help, lay down. " I said and she tensed for a second but lied down

I slowly started to massage her shoulders. Then her bicep area. And her forearms