Chapter-13: Revenge of Ghost

Ghost's POV:

I woke because it the usual time for me to wake. Thalia was still sleeping in my arms she looks really cute while sleeping specially after she increased her by Commander.

"Come on I think we can still find them." I heard a familiar voice of an old man

I went outside and saw 4 soldiers special ops uniform.

Lead by an old man when he turned around I saw his face it was

Lead by an old man when he turned around I saw his face it was......... Shepherd.

Anger was boiling inside me, I clenched my fist my so hard that my knuckles made a crackling sound not loud enough for those bloody bastards to hear.

It was finally the day, the day I, Ghost will avenge his mate, I Got Behind that guy who was walking behind.

Closed his mouth with my hand, and broke his neck. Then I pulled of his clothes and putted them over me, then wore my that helmet over my mask.

And joined the others I threw a grenade, In nearby bushes.

When it exploded we all circled up. Luckily the there was only one guy at my side so I stabbed him in his neck with my knife.

"Sir! His down!" I shouted.

"It came from that direction!" I said and gestured them infront of us.
They all including Shepherd aimed there guns at the same direction.

Then I turned left and shouted, "There!" And started to shoot at the direction.

There adrenaline kicked in and they started to shoot in the same directions as and I slowly moved my aim and they did the same No I was behind there back I kept on shooting with my left hand and threw a knife at the one of thems neck.

None of them noiced cause they were too busy in shooting.

"Sir!" I screamed.

They all turned and saw the dead soldier.

"No!" The only soldier who was left said .

I unpinned a grenade and dropped it on ground and kicked it in bushes.

It exploded and we three circled each other. I took out a pistol and shot at the head of the soldier.

Then Shepherd turned around and saw a dead soldier.

"Looks like it's only you and me left Shepherd. " I said in a deathly calm voice.

"How dare you to call me by my name!"He said

"The way you dared to kill me, Shepherd. " I said.

"What the Fuck, are you talking about?" He said.

I turned my face down and took of the helmet then slowly turned my head up.

And he backed off in fear.