Chapter 10: the real monsters.

I open the fridge door to see if there's anything to drink for 17yr olds. "Oh good! These people do have milk" I say and take it. When I'm about to close the door of the fridge, james appears and scares the shit out me. "I'm about to make a coffee for myself, would you like to have one too" I ask. "I'd like to have one Margarita" he replied. "Geez! I was being polite. Never mind" I say and go back to minding my own business. I put the milk on the table and search for coffee powder. And when I'm opening the top cupboards, I can feel his breath on my neck and him standing behind me. "See you've successfully scared me more than once and please go away now" I say without turning back. He strips off the robe on me within a second, before I could react or turn back. He now holds me very tight and starts kissing my neck while murmuring "I played with myself thinking about you the whole night. I jerked off good after a long time. Usually we fuck each other, Mike and I. But I want real ass, would you care to gimme some". I could feel him on my back, he's got a huge erection and after listening to him, i start to freak out as he keeps on holding me tighter and tighter. I call out Micheal thinking he would help. I fight to get out of the arms of james but I couldn't ,meanwhile micheal comes in with the cigar in his hands. I yelp but he seems unbothered. At this moment everything became crystal clear. They abducted me so that they could fuck me, how naive of me to not to notice their cruel intentions. I'm still in the arms of james. He's holding me from back and his penis is getting harder and harder. In front of us there's a small dining table for servants. Micheal is standing on the otherside of the table near the sink by the window and smoking his cigar. He takes a look at me from up to bottom. James starts to lick my neck, holding my face with his one arm and one arm wrapped on my tummy. I'm sweating and my cheeks have become red. Micheal asks "How often do you masturbate?" By watching me struggling to get out of the arms of James. I yell " Excuse me! I'm still 17 and why are you doing this to me. Leave me alone". James reply "shut up bitch! I fucked a milf when I was 15". "Well how often you shag each other off?" I question sarcastically. Mike comes closer and slaps me on my face. My eyes are filled with tears but I make sure I'm not crying cause I don't want them to think that I'm weak but I do say "please don't hurt me" in a lower tone, thinking they'd show some sympathy. Mike notices my water filled eyes and says "hey, hey, hey! It's not to make you cry. We can still be friends after all this. Just let us fuck you. We've been alone for a long time and we need a woman. I know you are underage but who cares, where you wanna go to! Police? Before last week, mike and I fucked each other there. I need a pussy, I'm tired. We both are. Be our slut otherwise we ofcourse have to hurt you which is not our first priority honey". I'm done with their bullshit. They act sweet but are ready to hurt me. Such manipulative assholes, therefore I spit on mike. "Shit! That was a dumb move" james says. Maybe I pissed Micheal off. He's filth, both are. They supposed to rot in hell.
Mike goes back near the sink, smoking his cigar and continues to watch me. " I'm now sure that these two monsters gonna destroy me and there's no one to rescue. I'm a Catholic christian, I wanted to stay virgin till I get married. I've never even kissed a boy, even charlie whom I used to like as a kid back in California while living with my parents and now these two unknown beings are gonna take me by force. All my life, I've been a good girl, I've never skipped church on Sundays not even once. This is so unfair" I pray to God and cry in myself.
James throws me on the table, I turn and say this by seeing him in his eyes "Don't do this. I know you have faith in God. He won't forgive you for this". He yells "shut the fuck up" and starts to undo his pants. Micheal then says " I want the hole".