part 37 "Surface"

P: All the clothes suit?

F: Well... yes it suit, but how you known that my favourite colour is purple?

P: It was obvious

F: Oh... right... I forgot that on all of my clothes are the most purple

P: No more questions?

Ch: No~ but I haven't been thinking that you say that I will be witch literally

P: You thought that it will be only a tittle?

Ch: Well... yes, but I think that I will resist wearing that hat

P: So you like your hat?

Ch: It's not like I don't. I think that I will be even look cooler with that hat, It's like a cosplay a little

P: So you like wearing cosplays?

Ch: On start I wasn't but when I saw that all Anime stuff I started like to wearing cosplays

P: Glad to see that you okey with everything. And how with you Kris?

K: *nodding and showing thumbs up*

P: Heh, glad to see that you like it but I thought that you will more talkative

K: It's just nothing new to me. I always playing in games as a warrior but this clothes are really cool. From what material you made that clothes?

P: You can't imagine what you can do with Void

K: Oh

F: You really made it from Void?

P: Yep

Ch: Is it even possible to create something from Void?

P: Gaster's clothes are made from Void too

Ch: Really?

P: Have you ever meet Gaster personally?

Ch: ... I think that once or even twice

P: Ehh~... That transating why you don't know about basic stuff like that 

F: So let's back to topic. Are we gonna inform everybody about that situation?

P: You mean with barrier? (Frisk nodded) You can tell that others if you want, I don't see any problems

And telling that Frisk just runned, welp, it's not like it wasn't unexpective.

So after Frisk told everybody that Barrier is destroyed all of monsters started to prepare to moving into Surface. First monsters what moved was Sans because of his powers (he literally teleported his house into surface)

but before that Royal Family (only Asgore) to make Frisk Ambasador of all monsters. In all that situation Pawlos has disappeard somewhere. Nobody has saw him anymore. (of course he appear in next chapter, how it would be possible that main protagonist disappear forever)

After humans adapeted to knowledge that monsters really exist, humans started to doing many manifestos about that situation. Of course not all of humans accepted monster but there were many what just accepted and even befriended with them

There even appear one legend about 4 Delta Darkners but nobody never saw 4'th member. The story telling that 4'th member "Wizzard of Limits" is the strongest of all members but if is that true nobody know, because 4'th member is just a myth or even legend.

Frisk of course become on the end Ambasador of all monsters because nobody better suit for that role than she.

It even turned out that money of monsters not only have name "gold" but it's really gold and because of that monsters are really rich so they bought terrain to build city. The city was 3 sectors, first was named Capitol (Asgore idea), second was Snerland (Sans' idea of mixing snowdin, waterfall and hotland in one word) and third Lirthdnerland  what was created specially for schools and other building that type.

The most unbelievable thing was that, that not all monsters was trapped in Underground, there was Darkners and Lightners, And even turned out that Gaster's cousine survive War and he even had son what name is "Lancer" and he really liked Sans.

In city even started moving on some humans but is that peace for long?

End of part 37 and chapter 1